Season 5 Chapter 6 : Dream Dad: You are so special to me.

*THE PRESENT*

*12 hours earlier*

Jude's POV

I just can't believe I have a new baby niece and what a pretty name that me and Con chose and my parents love the name "Rose Camille Stevens 🌹😍". I'm just so happy that Connor and I have a child to take of, but to be honest I don't know how to take care of a child at all and I am afraid to ask Connor since he is so good with kids.

Connor's POV

I have a good feeling that Jude knows nothing how to take care of a child, yes he has had action figures and maybe a book of life but nothing compared to this. Laughing out loud, I have a sense that he's scared to be a dad, but I know that he will be a great dad!

Jude's POV

Connor talked to me about his way with kids and what amazes me is that he is teaching me the ways of childhood and I love that in a guy, A smart, tall, handsome blonde who knows my way around me. hehe, I just love connor so much.

Connor's POV

First things first, time for the diaper change, it's best to wear a mask because they do stink and get some wipes and some hand sanitizer and all you have to do is follow the way I do it, ok babe?

"ok" he says. I have gotta say Jude, you are getting the hang of it. Somehow, Jude likes to play games too and he throwed the dirty diaper on my face but I blocked the diaper and it went over the door and boy, we have to clean the mess up.

Jude's POV

After cleaning up the mess on the door, Connor showed me a way to carry the baby with a baby carrier and it is placed on your body front up and he brought watermelons as babies and I said wow, this is not easy and I dropped the watermelon and so did Connor, I laughed so hard we were done for today.

Connor's POV

i have to go to the Art Convention today, babe, because I forgot to tell you this morning. So I will see you later today. Bye babe

General/Jude's POV

Jude seems suspicious and was like really? He is just going to leave after our lesson and plus he is my husband. And his mind is going crazy.

General POV

Jude called Connor a bunch of times and Connor won't answer so Jude remembered what Connor told him earlier at home "I'm going to the Art Convention to judge paintings and to see the best ones". So Jude went to the convention and he was not there. Jude suddenly got a text from Connor and said "Sorry babe, I left early and got a friend to drop me off home, I'm actually home at the moment so I'll be waiting love you xo Connor xx" Jude rushed to go home and once he opened the door, Jude got a suprise of a lifetime, He found Connor having sex with a girl on the couch! and boy, was he into that ;) Jude saw Connor and Connor glanced who was home and there goes Jude leaving and Connor followed...

-----------------------------------------------------

-A/N : Well, that is it for today's chapter and I wanted to thank you guys for being there for me when it comes to the stories I created. You guys are unbelievable, I will be posting another chapter tomorrow on black friday. So don't you worry guys! :)

- xojoshy