Chapter 13 : WHAT HAPPENED IN THE TENT? * My Perspective*

A/N : so based off yesterday's finale of the fosters, my Jonnor feels were on cloud 9 and still questioning WHAT HAPPENED IN THE TENT? So I decided I'm doing a throwback chapter with what i think would happen . If I did a bad job , then I feel bad. So onto the story....

7 years before. *throwback*

Back in 7th grade

Jude's POV

I can't believe I'm going on a 2 day camping trip with all of the 7th graders. My mom Lena is the chaperone and I really hope Connor comes to the trip as well. Why do I feel like I shouldn't not talk to him after what he has done by sneaking out and told me that I am gay. To be honest, I don't know what I am actually, I guess you can say I'm experimenting yeah that's a great word for now.

Connor's POV

After I told Lena what really happened with the whole "stop being friends with Jude because he is gay" talk from my dad. I really wish Jude talked to me again after I apologized to him , he just walked away. Well I guess I can go to the 7th grade camping trip, my dad can let me go. So I'm really happy that I get to come. I really hope that Jude will come to the trip . I really want to talk to him.

* Camping trip, Day 1 and Day 2.*

Jude and Connor's POV

A/N : " Jude just became mute with Callie and Connor with what happened in his life. but he can talk in this chapter"

"So i'm guessing we are bunk mates huh?" Says Connor

" I guess we are. Will you excuse me? I'm gonna play some games and maybe eats s'mores " says Jude. I'm really not in the mood to talk to him.

" ok" Connor says . OMG , Jude can talk?! I really should tell him what I'm feeling about wanting to kiss him after we had our "special" moment. Ugh it's killing me .

Lena called us for our campfire singing and we sat down on these barks of a tree which are old and vintage which makes it perfect. Jude is on the other side with Lena when I'm stuck with Maddie and Chelsea. Maddie and I were still dating but I broke it off because the person I really wanna be with is Jude.

Ok, after the singalong campfire, Lena talked to Stef via FaceTime. Connor went to his side of the tent but I know he wants to talk to me so I better think of something to say - He broke the silence..

Are we friends? Says Connor

yeah why? Says Jude

It's just , you ignored me throughout this trip so far and lately I don't like it says Connor.

I know your still mad at me, and I guess you don't want me in your life . But I knew I wanted to go to this camping trip because of you! says Connor . Jude became speechless.

Jude doesn't know what to say but Connor broke the silence

Connor also says " hey do you remember that party we had with Maddie and Chelsea and we played spin the bottle and we almost kissed but your sister interrupted?"

"Yeah" says Jude

" If your sister would've opened the door, would you still be open enough and kissed me then?" Says Connor

"Yeah,perhaps" Jude was shy to admit it

" Would you?" Connor was being hesitant

" Ok yes, Do you want to, like to kiss me right now?" says Jude

So outside from the tent , to make it less awkward, we had to stand up and sit. We kissed nervously and suddenly Connor kinda liked kissing me even though I'm still not sure what I'm feeling right now.

Connor pulled back from Jude and said " was that good? I mean like was that okay?" Jude nodded his head and Connor had a smirk on his face and he smiled. They went back to their tent and put on their sleeping bags and slept the night away. Both while sleeping have a smile on their faces.

" let's not tell anybody about this okay, promise me? " says Connor

"Ok I promise." Says Jude

Suddenly Connor had a nightmare and he suddenly wants to cuddle with Jude, he didn't mind and Connor says " I'm so in love with him why can't I say it?" " I liked they way now he cuddles with me , I'm the big spoon while he's the small spoon.

" I love you" whispering into Jude's ear.

A/N : I'm so sorry that I'm so bad at this lol I really tried my best at this chapter and I hope you guys will like it , comment,rate and follow me :)"

- xojoshy (≧∇≦)☻(*☻-☻*)