Season 4 Chapter 3 : Do you remember me?

- A/N : Hey you guys, I am so sorry that i'm taking too long to update but the reason being is that i'm so dedicating my time to study and i'm working really hard on it but since you guys love my book i decided to do this chapter for you guys and for my fans so Here You Go !! -xojoshy

The Long-Awaited Most Talked Chapter has finally arrived and ENJOY MY LOVES!!!

Jude's POV

I finally woke up and saw this strange dude in my lap and starts to say to me " Hey there sweetheart!" I say to him " Who are you? I'm sorry I seriously don't know you"

Connor's POV

I can't believe he said to me did he forget about me?

Jude's POV

Where's my moms and what are you doing here?

Connor's POV

Your moms are at work still but they are coming. and to answer your next question, um, i am your husband. it's me jude Connor, your long-time bestfriend and boyfriend.

*crying* C'mon Jude, Do you remember me?

Jude's POV

I seriously don't know you but are you that cute nurse? boy that dude can shake me up anytime,

ow.ow *feeling hurt*

Jude's Coma POV

Brandon and Jesus came by and was devastated and I'm seeing that they both really like each other and poor connor, he has put up with me since my accident and i so miss his face like crazy. I sure hope I get back to normal soon.

Brandon's POV

Poor Jude, I really hope he remembers us and his husband. Boy , Connor never gives up on love. And things with Lou isn't working and so is Callie but why am I making a move on Jesus all of a sudden? I'm so confused

Jesus' POV

why is Brandon looking at me that way? I have a girlfriend well I had one. Ever since Lexi & Hayley, i had a little crush on Callie and that worked off well a few months but i'm happy but still WHY IN THE WORLD IS BRANDON GETTING CLOSER TO ME? LIKE PLEASE DUDE GET OFF OF ME !! MAYBE I LIKE BRANDON PROBABLY BUT WHO KNOWS? I am so not sure.

The Doctor's POV

So i'm guessing you want to know the truth about Jude, right? Jude has amnesia for a few days he might get better soon or maybe in a month or maybe even tonight. It depends on what the effects are so here is some medicine and have a good day.

Connor's POV

The doctor says in a month? I can't wait that long, I shook Jude's body and says this to him crying " Babe, I know you are inside there, please let your shell open. Even though you might not remember me, I still love you no matter what. You brought my life back together and heck you made me a better person. I really don't want to lose you and I'm never leaving and I'm staying right here if you need me. Just give me a sign that will make me something to brighten my day. You are my husband. PERIOD."

Jude's POV

I spoke nervously and crying " I.. Love..You.. Connor.. <3 "

-----------------------------------------------------

- A/N : I hope you guys enjoy the latest chapter, I'll be updating sooner than you think

#TeamJoshers 😎💁😍💯🙌🙏

-xojoshy 💜