Chapter 9

* Jude and Connor are invited to a party where Maddie and her step brother Liam is the hostess with the mostest and Chelsea joined Jude and Connor to the dance floor. Callie accompanied the boys as well as Mariana and Jesus, the twins never stop partying*

Jude and Connor's POV

J : this party is run by Maddie and boy she did not like the way that we entered her house like we own the party

C : *laughed out loud* Baby, the reason that these parties are fulfilled is that we are now kind & sociable to the students. besides, have you seen Maddie's downfall ?

J : But... But..

C : no buts, have fun and be wild.

Callie's POV

I can't believe I'm chaperoning a 7th grade dance with you two * she laughs* while Jesus puts cake on both Mariana and Callie in their faces. So Mariana and I did the same thing to Jesus , I knew it was coming he said.

Mariana's POV

OMG is that Liam over there? Oh no, I have to warn Callie but I can't she said she doesn't want drama. But why is he here at this party? Yikes, Liam's the new stepbrother Maddie was talking about .

Maddie and Liam's POV

L : so is that the boy that broke your heart?

M : yes , big bro! I want you to hurt him so bad.

L : With pleasure!

* out of nowhere, Callie didn't recognized Liam was at the party and somehow out of the blue, Brandon and Wyatt came along and fought Liam and was requested to leave the party.*

(Convo between Brandon, Wyatt and Liam)

B : I hope your happy beating my little bro, no one hurts him not even you, if you step closer to him I'll call 911.

W : Your lucky that it's just a dance and seriously your Maddie's new brother?

B : sey whet? Omg that's just ridiculous man, just leave and never come back ever again! I MEAN IT LIAM.

L : ok, ok I'll just leave ugh you fosters have nothing to fight about, it's all about the love

B & W : yeah right,

Connor has a secret to tell Jude, he was about to tell him that he wants to take it to next level but Connor chickened out and Maddie overheard and boy she got the gossip.

"Omg I wasn't supposed to tell you, oh sh*t" says Connor

" Too late, your mine now Connor " says Maddie. she also says to Connor to break up with him and never see him again

Connor has to do the command or his secret will be revealed .

"So here go nothing I said..... " says Connor

I don't ever wanna see you again says Connor .

" What are you talking about? What are you saying" says Jude.

" Just leave me the Hell alone" says Connor .

" Oh I see , well then good luck , because you won't be seeing me in class anymore. I HATE YOU I REALLY HATE YOU!!!!!" Says Jude . Jude left the school crying with Callie and Jesus following him while Mariana stayed to DJ the rest of the night.

" what did I just do? I just broke up my soulmate once again, dang I'm such an idiot and Maddie is now controlling me and Chelsea quits being Maddie's friend after seeing both me and Jude . she's friendly towards us" says Connor.

When I was going to find Jude, Jesus and Callie say to me " I hope your happy, Jude left to go live with his dad and it's all your fault and oh yeah Jesus beats me up. I earned that. It was my fault. I hurted the one I love and guess what... He won't ever take me back again . I'm starting to cry.