Season 2 Chapter 4 : One Drunken Night

It was actually Xavier's birthday and Jude and Xavier were now dating but suddenly Xavier was like " let's go to the casino!" Jude was like " what?" Connor tagged along so Jude wouldn't go home tipsy and The Fosters trust Connor since they are friends. When Connor, Xavier & Jude arrived to the Casino, Xavier was telling them while giving them anything to drink " live a little" they both were resisting the smell of alcohol but guessing the attitude that Xavier was giving, he was already drunk so Xavier was getting on the slots and somewhat flirting with a guy, Connor notices but he swears that friendship is more important and I should butt out.

Late at night, Jude was playing truth or date with Connor since they are waiting for Xavier so they both had some shots and suddenly Jude asked Connor " Do you still love me?"

Connor says " I don't know, your kinda over me" Jude says "who says I don't still love you?" Jude suddenly feels closer to Connor and kisses him drink. Connor was resisting but he kisses him back. Jude stopped Connor and says " Oh my god!!!!! I can't believe you! You are still in love with me"

At 10 in the morning ,

Jude and Connor woke up and looked at each other and said " What the hell just happened? did we just? What the?" Xavier came in the hotel and was surprised to see Jude and Connor shirtless in bed together. Xavier was feeling wow. He has no words at all.