Chapter 1: A new Mission

Start from the beginning

"Why can't mom use her own powers?" June asked.

"Your mother still weaken from th incident that happened back when you were three years old. Her powers have been coming back but there still are fully back," Orochimaru replied looking behind him at Hoshi whose hands were still on his shoulders.

"Won't they realize I'm your child shouldn't Drago have this mission instead?"

"No with you have a better chance of getting close to Sauske.  Drago would just try to start a fight with his need to show off," Orochimaru stated. "You be fine. Your mother will change your memories so if they look inside they won't find anything but you will still remember everything.  Then she will knock you out and leave you close by the village gate with a note saying she abandoned her child to protect her from an evil person who tried to take her."

"Alright, when do I leave?" She asked. "And I thought mom powers won't completely back."

"You leave tonight and her powers aren't but there back enough to change your memories around," Orochimaru replied.

"Alright but what about my seal and the demon charka?"

"You will be fine. Your seal should keep the demon chakra from leaking besides even if they notice the seal they won't hurt you so you will be safe."

"Okay."

"Alright go and pack some clothes."

June bowed and then headed to her room to pack a bag of clothes.

**

June's P.O.V

I was in my room finishing up packing my bag of clothes when heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

I then saw the door open and saw my mom walk inside.

"Are ready?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Alright before we go your father wants you to have this necklace so you won't miss him," she said heading me a purple snake necklace.

I smiled looking at the necklace.

'It beautiful. I'm going to miss him and my family. I just hope it doesn't take him too long to get Sasuke here,' I thought.

"Alright, I'm about to knock you out,"  Mom said.

I nodded as I started to feel everything go black. I then felt someone lift me up and started carrying me away.

**

Hoshi's P.O.V

After 8 hours of walking.

I stopped by a tree close to the Hidden Leaf and put June's body on the ground along with her bag and the scroll.

'I sense two people coming they are probably Hidden Leaf shinobi.' I thought hiding in the shadows to see what happens.

I then saw a guy with silver hair and a guy with a bowl cut.

"I don't know who you are kid but let's get you inside of the village," The guy with sliver hair said picking up June.

"I get the scroll and the bag my internal rival," The guy with a boy cut said picking up the items.

'Be safe June. Your father will come and get you as soon as he can,' I thought poof away back to the hideout.

**

As soon as I got back to the hideout. I went to tell my husband the news.

"I see you back my dear," my husband said as I walked inside of his office.

"Yes."

"So how did it go?"

"A guy with silver hair carried her body inside of the village and a guy with a bowl haircut took her bag and the scroll.

"Good phase one complete," he said.

"You sure that she will be safe?"

"Don't worry dear," he said smiling."Everything will be fine the Hokage won't do anything to a child even if she looks like me."

"I'm more worried about her seal loosening. I trust your judgment about the Hokage not hurting her."

"The seal should be fine there no way it chakra should leak out," he said getting up and walking over to me and hugging me to calm me down.

"Alright," I said.

'He right the seal should keep it chakra under control. Just please be safe me and your father love you.' I thought walking out of the office.

🐍 🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What did you think of this chapter?

Q: Who do you hope June falls in love with?

Q: What do you hope to see throughout this story?

Thanks for reading!