Mother

~Cronus P.OV.~
Ever since the situation with Kankri and his... Problem I've been watching him since and he looks pretty normal but the thought always in my head is if he is really okay or not. Even if he tells me that he is and not to worry about it I'm still going to worry about it like damn I'm going to worry a shit load. Karkat has been pretty down since and he seems to not been sleeping since the bags under his eyes has gotten worse. I fell kind of bad for karkat since their dad is rarely home and he needs to keep a eye at Kankri at all times so he doesn't hurt himself again. I'm still upset that I made kankri do this to himself and i've never seen his scars or anything. Sometimes I hate to be popular hell I hate who I am for sakes! I remember when I was younger and felt the same way that Kankri did. I hate that I still remember that though and I hate that Erdian had to go through it with me. That was the day my mother died.

~FLASHBACK~
"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC!?" Eridan and I were in our rooms hearing our parents arguing about something again. "WELL I'M SORRY YOUR DUMBASS IS DRUNK AS FUCK!" "OH I'M THE DUMBASS? I'M I THE STRIPPER OF THIS FAMILY?! DID I CHEAT ON YOU WITH SOME GUY WITH STD'S?! HUH!? FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!" After we heard a crash I ran down the stairs to see my mom on the floor bleeding on her forehead. "MOTHER!" I ram to her but to be slapped in the face with a broken glass bottle. "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO PROTECT THIS WHORE?! SHE HASN'T BEEN THERE FOR YOU! SHE HASN'T RAISED YOU CORRECTLY! SHE IS A NO ONE!" After that I felt something hit me in the right side of my forehead. I was continued to be beaten with something until I passed out of blood lost. The last thing I remember clearly was Erdian's face when he saw my mom and I. Probably an hour or 2 I woke up in a hospital with my little brother next to me. His eyes were glassy and his face was red. I stared at him then he looked at me, sad and scared. "C-cronus I-i dint knoww wwhat to do s-so I called the police a-and I thought y-you died an-" he began to cry again. I sat up then laid back down because the pain in my head. "Come here" Erdian got up from the metal chair and laid down beside me. "C-cronus? A-are you going to l-leave me alone too?" I looked him in the eyes then kissed his forehead. "Do you really think I will leave you alone?" Erdian shoked his head. A nurse, doctor and a police officer came into the room. "Hello Mr.Ampora, I am your doctor Dr.Grey and Mr.Makara wants to ask you a few questions about what happened tonight." I looked at the little boy in my arms that was fast asleep then gluped. "I-is our mom okay?" They all looked at me with sorrow and sadness. "We are truly sorry. She was bleeding to much and we couldn't find the source." I shook my head, understanding what they just told me.

~FLASHBACK OVER~
I didn't know that tears were running down my face until I felt so me one was shaking me. When I came back to reality I realized that the person shaking me was the famous Kankri. "Cronus! Cronus can you hear me!?" I looked him in the eyes and giggled "Kanny I am perfectly fine." He stared at me with disbelief then let go of me. "If you say so.. If your fine then why are you crying?" I shrugged my shoulders and stood up and walked out the door. I wish I was okay.

-- Chapter whatever! I can't remember what chapter this was and I am soooo sorry I haven't updated in soooo long! Anywhore bye bye loves!--