How to save a life.

--Kankri POV--
It has been a couple of days since Cronus's last breakdown. To be honest I don't know what to call it, he would just go somewhere else not really leaving but mentally going somewhere and then snaps back into reality, starts to cry and runs out of the room. And it is truly heartbreaking. We are in school right now just eating lunch and he wasn't said a word to anyone all day which isn't normal. Cronus hasn't even spoke to his best friend Matt and Matt isn't very happy about that at all. He just sat there looking so depressed and it is making me very scared. What if he goes home and does something to himself or goes drinking and sleeps with someone else? What if... I shook my head so I would stop thinking about it. Cronus wouldn't sleep with someone else nor hurt himself, right? "Hey Kankri!" I jumped as I heard my name being called behind me. I turned around to see Nepeta, Karkat's friend. "How may I help you Nepeta?" She giggled and came closer to my left ear. "Does Karkitty like me? If he does that would be purrfect!" I laughed to myself as Nepeta said this, oh the poor thing doesn't know he likes boys. "Nep honey, My lovely brother doesn't do that." She looked at me funny then she understood and started shouting "KARKITTY LIKES DICK?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! WHOEVERS DICK HE LIKES IM GOING TO CHOP IT OFF WITH MY OWN TEETH AND THROW
IT AWAY!!" After Nepeta stopped shouting she stormed out of the cafeateria. Then I saw my lovely younger brother come up to me. "WHAT THE FUCK KANKRI! I WASN'T OPENLY GAY BECAUSE OF THAT CRAZY BITCH! NOW SHE'S GOING TO
KILL ME NOW!" I just looked at him . "Karkat, your language is very triggering. May you please not speak like that." His pale face grew very red out of anger. Then he stormed off. What a very entertaining lunch

--Cronus POV--
The only thing going through my head is every depressing moment in my life. My mother death, My seven attempts at suicide and kankri hurting himself. All of it going through my head all at once and it is so painful I just want to die. I want it all to go away. I didn't notice I was crying until I felt the tears streaming down my face. Everyone was looking at me so I got up and I ran out of the classroom. I ran out of the school and ran to my car. I got in and sped all the way to my house.

*TRIGGERING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

I slammed the door shut and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I opened the cupboard under the sink and took out a rectangle box. I opened the box to see so many different blades. Thick,Thin,Wide you name it. I took out a thick new looking one then shut the door, locking it. I took of my leather jacket and threw it on the ground. I cut straight down on the vein, making me bleed. I already felt very dizzy but I still continued. The thoughts were slowing down very quickly and I was getting sleepy but I still continued. I counted 52 cuts before my eye lids closed.

--Eridan's POV--
I was told that Cronus when home early today and I knew something was wrong. Since I wasnt old enough to drive, I ran all the way home. When I got there the door was unlock so I twisted the knob and opened the door. I walked in and my heart dropped into my stomach. Something wasn't right. "Cronus! Are you home!" I heard no reply. Something is horribly wrong. I ran upstairs and ran straight to the bathroom. The door was locked. No.. "Cronus?" I turned the knob and it still was locked. Please god no.. "Cronus?!" I began to bang my fist on the door. Oh my god please no.. I took a very big inhale then smelt something strong coming from the bathroom. It smelt like blood. "no... CRONUS!!" I ran downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I ran to the bathroom again and picked the lock. I hear a click and I barged into the bathroom. OH MY GOD NO. "CRONUS!!" I screamed running to his limped body. I tried to lift him up but he was too heavy. I quickly got my phone out and called the police. "911 emergency, how may I help you?" I began crying."please help, my brother, he tried to kill himself." I started to sob into the phone. "okay calm down. I'll sent the police right away. What is your location?." I told them my location and hung up the phone, then sobbed on my brothers chest. Please god don't take him.

--Kankri's POV--
I was quite worried that cronus ran out of the classroom. Where is he going? Home? Outside? I didn't know so I followed him. He quickly ran out the front building. I ran after him and yelled his name but he didn't turn around. I stopped infront of the front doors Where is this boy going?
--TIME SKIP--
I was leaving eighth period when I got a call from Cronus cell "Cronus? Honey why did you lea-" I was cut off with some sobbings "Kankri this is Eridan. Cronus tried to ki-" he stopped his sentence by sobbing very loudly. "Eridan what did cronus do?" I was very worried now. "He tried to kill himself. T-there was a lot of blood. I- I don't think he is going to make it." I dropped my phone on the ground. I started to ball my eyes out. Why. I fell to the ground, crying even harder then looked up at the sky and screamed "WHY!? WHY?!" I wrapped my arms around my trembling body like I was hugging myself. Cronus.. Why? After crying for about four minutes I got up and when to the hospital. I have to go see him. I have to go save him. Not now god, don't take him away from me.

--Chapter 14! I am truly sorry that this is very depressing I just felt like I need to. I am also sorry that I haven't been updating very offened I was too busy with finals and shit like that. Anywhore I must go! Adios!