Say Yes

-- Cronus POV--

Damn it why didn't he say yes? If it was someone else they would say yes right on the spot! Why is he so fucking stubborn? I slammed closed my locker, getting some stares but I was to anger to really care that much. The only thing on my mind is why he didn't say yes, was there something wrong with me? Is it something I said that made him not say yes? Damn.

I came out of my train of thought by walking straight into someone "Hey can't you fucking walk right?" seeing who the person was made me take it back instantly. "P-principle Hussie I didn't see you there" His glare told me I was in a bunch of trouble. "Cronus even if it wasn't me that you walked Into you still don't use that type of language! That is being a verbal bully! you have detention at the end of the day." With that he walked away. Great, just fucking great.

--Kankri POV--

I haven't spoken nor seen Cronus since what had happened in class. Was he really serious about asking me to that party? What if I say no? most importantly what if I said yes? I would be respected more then ever! but if I say no, I will be a Laughing stock still. God why is this so hard! He's just another person who is asking you to a party. I said this to myself as I walked into my next class, Spanish. Why do we need to learn a different language if we aren't going to use it? Ridiculous. "Hola clase, ¿Comó estas?" Every responses with mutters and grunts. She just smiles and continues with the lesson. Then out of no where she stops and stares at the door, as everyone turns and looks at the door Cronus walks in with a serious face. "Glad you could join us, care to take a seat?" Cronus just grunts and walks to his seat. What's his problem? I came out of my train of thought when the teacher starts talking again. "Well class everyone knows what today is? Today is the beginning of your Spanish project! yay!" Every groans and whines because project means she choices your partner. "Okay class, so I'll read off your partners. Matt and Annie, Kurloz and Mi-" Before she finishes her sentence all you see is Mituna jump out of his seat and run to Kurloz and hugged him. The teacher gave him a weird look then continue listing off the partners. "Okay then um Abbie and Sam, Dan and Finn, Dirk and Jake, Roxy and Jane and last Kankri and Cronus." Everyone looked at Cronus. I felt my face flush with embarrassment, he just smiled and looked at me. What the hell! The teacher began to speak again "Okay class! Meet up with your partner!" The class got up and met up with their partners. I got up from my seat and sat next to Cronus, he just looked at me and smirked. I didn't have the guts to look him in the eyes, so I looked at the ground and told him the answer I knew he was begging for. "Yes Cronus. I will go to the party with you." After I said this I looked at his face to see his expression to see that he is smiling at me. "I'm glad that you said yes Kankri." I just looked at him as the teacher had been giving directions about the project.

-- Chapter 7!! Kankri said yes! Did you notice that their principles name was "Hussie"? very creative right? Anywhore I hope you enjoyed!---