How can you be like this?

--Kankri POV--

It is simply just a horrific thing that us human beings can do with our life? for an example, a whole bunch of people in my school smoke or do drugs, which is really disgusting to walk past them when they smell like weed. Like how people my age are drinking and partying like who is that naïve to see a 18 year old and give them liquor! it is absolutely disgusting.

As I'm walking into my next class I see the jocks joking around and picking on the students. I just ignored them and sat in my seat to get ready for class. As I was preparing for the class to start I feel a presents behind me and it kind of a creepy and eerie feeling. "Whatcha doing chief?" knowing whom was behind me I replied back to "Preparing for the class to begin. What may I ask are you doing?" He simply just snickered and turn me to face him. "I am asking for a question." he had a smug look on his face which means he's going to ask me something I'm going to say no to. "And what may this question be that you are asking?" I waited for a response that took a while to take in, "I want to take you to a party tomorrow night." I was completely shocked to hear this come out of his mouth. "W-why me? don't you have a 'girlfriend' you could be asking?" once again he simply just snickers and smiles then replied "Her? oh please she's just a fuck buddy. Nothing more, Nothing less. Now for you Kankri, I want you to be the one that people see come through the doors with me." As triggering as Cronus's word of speech I said someone that I wished I never said "And what if I said no?" his face became serious, it kind of scared me. "I would never stop asking you until you say yes." After that, he walked back to where he was sitting before as the teacher walked in to start the lesson.

As I was saying before, How can you be like this?

-- Chapter six! Cronus asked Kankri to the party! did you guess that? anywhore please tell me if there is something I need to do more or something I need to do less of~--