Why does this happen?

Warning: Cutting and bad words.

-- Cronus POV--

I seriously can't believe that he said yes! I'm freaking out over a dork? What is happening to me?

--Time skip~--

-- Kankri POV --

Oh my goodness what have I gotten myself into. I said yes and now Cronus is coming to pick me up in 30 mintues! Oh dear what if I get made fun of? What if he is just using me and didnt mean anything nice he said to me? What if... I should stop thinking what if and think positive. Yeah like maybe he really does want me to go with him? O-or maybe he really does want me to walk through those doors as his date and not some disgusting think people call girls. It disgusting me. I jumped as I heard the door bell ring. Have I been talking to myself for an half an hour??  I sighed as I waled down the stairs to see if it was my "date" at the door. Did I just say date? No kankri you hate him. I shook my head to clear the thoughts rushing through then opened the door.

-- Cronus POV --

As I drove to Kankri's house I thought maybe I was actually excited to take him to Matts party. Man I does feel weird to be excited about a dork. I parked my car in the parking space and knocked on his door. His house wasnt huge but it also wasnt small. It's... Cute. I had came out of my train of thought as I see a short figure infront of me. He is so adorable. Wait did I just think Kankri was adorable? Cronus what the hell is wrong with you? He's a dork, you can't think that! Then why did you ask him to the party dipshit. Once again I came out of my train of thought as I see Kanny's hand flash across my face. "What?" he looked at me with the are-you-fucking-kidding-me face. "I said are you okay, you seem to be lost in space." I laugh alittle "Aye Kanny i'm as perfect as can be." he frowned as I called him 'Kanny' instead of 'Kankri'. I shook my head, smiling as we walked to my car.

-- let's time skip this betch --

-- Kankri POV --

As Cronus drove closer and closer towards the house, you can, no joke, feel the vibration of the music on the car. Cronus parked a desent distance away from the house, probably to stay away from the drunks throwing beer bottles on the lawn. I shallowed harder then I meant to, getting looks from Cronus which by the way still has that smile on since we left my house. "You don't have to worry Kanny, everything is going to be alright." he gave me a warm look and smile. I was suprised I smiled back. We got out of the car and walked into the house. And let me say i've never, ever smelt so much beer in my life, truly was disgusting. Out of no where a man, who seemed drunk with a girl who also looked as drunk walked up to Cronus and I. "My main man, Cronus! i'm glad you could come. Who's this? Your boytoy."  This had  shocked me, a boytoy? I don't even know what that means! "Aye Matt! I told you I would come. He's everything but a boytoy." They laughed as Cronus made this remark, Did he just insult me? At this point I am truly confused. The man, whom name is Matt walked away from us and disapear into the crowed of drunks. "So kanny, want a drink?" I looked at him with disgust. "You want me to drink disgusting, liver killing, horribic smelling beer? No thanks I do really want liver to be healthy and beer free." He shook his head and laugh. What is wrong with this him? "Oh kanny that's the point of partying! Drinking and having fun." I still said no. He shruged and walked into the opposed direction, leaving me alone surrounded with drunks. I sighed and walked into the kitchen, staring at the bodies grinding up against eachother which is so-called 'dancing'. Then the music stopped playing and someone speaking. "Okay everyone time to play a game of truth or dare!" Everyone got into a big circle in the living room. "Aye Kanny! Come play!" I heard Cronus yell from the circle and everyone looked at me. I felt my face flush with embarrasment, then I walked to the group and sat next to Cronus. "Okay um Sam! Truth or Dare." the poor thing pick dare and had to take all his clothes off  and run outside then came back in the house and sat down. "Okay uhhhhhh Cronusssss! Truth or dareee!" Cronus did his smile and picked truth. Everyone 'oh', then Sam I believe his name is, put on a fake thinking face then his face brighten up. "How do you feel about Kankri?" Everyone looked at him,  even me. "Kankri? You mean that gay faggot? Ha! I hate his guts, his little gay faggot guts." This truly did hurt when he said this. I got up from the spot I was sitting in and walked out the door, to go home.

-- Cronus POV --

I didn't mean anything I said! It was my drunken self talking! Damn the look on his face when I said that just broke my heart. Everyone laughed and agree with me that he's a 'gay faggot'. I didnt know why but I felt so bad.

Trigger warning: Cutting and depression.

-- Kankri POV --

I ran into my house, slamed the door and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door and grabbed a box out of the cabinet. I sat on the floor and open it to see my blades. I took a blade and pushed up my arm sleeve to see muliple scars, at least a month old. I pushed the blade up against my pale skin and pushed down

Gay faggot

He's everything but a toy

Whatcha drawing? What faggots draw?

I was up to 17 cuts up my arm and I felt so good so I didnt stop.

Why does this happen to me?

-- Chapter 8! I wrote this longer then usual. Anywhore, please tell me what you think!~ --