And the day continues

-- Cronus POV--

Returning to school the next morning was a pain in the ass. Seriously, it's a pain in the ass. How can anyone walk up at 6:30 in the damn morning without getting pissy at everyone? Because for me it seems so fucking hard.

Walking into the hell hole that people call a school, getting stared at by the ladies and even some guys. Am I this attractive? I'm I really someone nice to look at? "Hey Cronus!" I came back to reality to see one of my best friends, Matt and his freaky girlfriend, Porrium or something like that. Matt and I have been best friends since birth and may I say that he's a ladies man. I understand that because he is a fine bitch if you ask me. "Hey Matt! whatcha up to?" "Oh you know the same old doing the new". Matt had this thing going for him like 'Today is the old Tomorrow is the new' type of person. "So hey are you available tomorrow night? Cause Im having a party at my house and since my parents aren't going to be home" "Hell ya I'll be available! what time tomorrow?" "7:30 to 10:00! see you there!".

We said goodbyes as the bell rang for students to head to class and for the day to continue.

-- Chapter 5!! wow I've updated alot lately haven't I? Anywhore do you think Cronus is going to the party alone or bring someone with him? In the next chapter!! enjoy reading and tell me if your liking it so far! Till
next time~--