Confession

-- Karkat P.O.V--

Everything was silent. No one moved nor did anyone speak. Everything was silent. I didn't know I was crying until I felt warm tears on my face. I looked up from Kankri's arm to look at his face with will sorrow. He looked at me with sadness, I just looked at him with... anger. I felt my face warm up then hell went loose. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF! DID YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU HIT A VEIN OR SOMETHING? YOU WOULD OF BLEED OUT! THEN WHO WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME WHEN DAD ISN'T HERE? HUH KANKRI? FUCKING ANSWER ME DAMNIT!" He looked at me with tears in his eyes and I felt bad. "K-karkat I said I was sorry! please don't hate me" I felt so bad that I started to cry. Kankri ran up to me and hugged me very tighty. He cried in my shoulder and whimpered. I looked at Cronus, a signaling him to help me with the sobbing boy in my arms. He looked back at me and mouthed 'I don't know what to do' I looked at him like I was going to kill him. Cronus came up to Kankri, taking him out of my arms and hugging him. I just looked at them with sadness. I can't believe he hurt himself.

 -- Cronus P.O.V--

      He hurt himself because of me. He hurt himself to the point he cut himself. I knew something was up and I didn't come sooner but he still hurt himself. I wonder how long he has done this to himself. "Hey chief uh you feeling better?" He only shook his head no and hugged me tighter. I felt so bad that I did this to him. I have to tell him before I hurt him again. "Hey kanny I uh I kind of like you.. In a friend.. no I like you more then a friend and thats why I asked you to Matt's party and that's why i've been nice to you and all. I am truly sorry that I hurt you Kanny. I will never hurt you ever again" He softly cried into my chest and it broke my heart to know that I hurt the one true person I've cared for in a while since what had happened to me when I was younger. I didn't know he was looking at me, nor did I notice I was crying until I felt Kankri's hands wipe the tears away. "Cronus I like you too. I've like you for a long time but I always thought you didn't like guys so I never thought I had a chance with you and since your popular and all and.. dear lord did I speak to much I-I've always talked alot and Ive always bothered people when I talk alot oh my gosh am I bothering you wth my talking? I-is that why you bullied me through out the school year? Im so sorry if that is why you had bullied me through out the years and that' why you never asked me out before? oh my go-" I cut him off ny kissing him with passion. It felt... magical.

--- Kankri P.O.V---

He is kissing me. Cronus the man i've had a crush on since the Second grade and now he is kissing me! It wasn't fast or anything it was.. soft and passionate and... magical.I just didn't want it to stop until he pulled away from the kiss. I was kind of sad that he did. "So, kanny since i've said my confession to you now you have you tell me your confession. How long have you been hurting yourself?" I looked at the floor and exhaled. "I first hurt himself in the 9th grade. I was bullied so much I couldn't take it anymore. So to release the stress I.. cut myself. I wasn't proud of myself at the time and I couldn't help but to cut myself multple times and that became my stress releaser." He shook his head understanding what i've gone to. It also happened to him too.

--Okay there is chapter I dont even know anymore. Kankri and Cronus like eachother! awh so adorbs. truly sorry i haven't updated in 14 days I love that you all are so patient with me and all my problems its hard sometimes. But! I will try my hardest to update every day or every other day. I hope you like this chapter! Bye Bye!~--