Prologue

"Congratulations." The CEO said, staring at the three boys in front of him. "The three of you will be making your debut under the band name Timeless."

That was how it all began.

After years and years of training, Taeil will finally be debuting in a trio with two of his friends and fellow trainees, Doyoung and Jaehyun. The three of them constantly practiced together, their voices matching perfectly. This decision was the best decision for them, and everyone knew it.

Every morning, Taeil would see another headline in the news, along with another teaser image of one of the boys. He would read the comments, each one of them complimenting the three boys on their handsome looks and spectacular pre-debut videos.

How can they be so handsome?

Do you hear that, it's the voice of an angel!

They're not from here, are they? They're so talented, they must be from out of this world!

Taeil couldn't help but smile as he read each and every one. Occaisionally, there was one that wasn't so nice but what could he say? He can't please everyone on this Earth.

Before the three boys knew it, their debut was right around the corner, and long rehearsals were put it place to ensure that they could sing perfectly on stage.

And then the day came.

"Nervous?" Doyoung asked, the calmest out of the three as they stood backstage, waiting to be called for the pre-recording of the debut stage.

"I mean, look at all the people out there." Jaehyun said excitedly, the young boy still full of youth. "I didn't know that many people would come to see us."

Taeil took a peek and felt his stomach fall to the ground. The concert hall was packed with fans, calling out their names.

"Moon Taeil, Kim Doyoung, Jeong Jaehyun, Timeless!" And it would repeat, over and over again.

"Relax." Doyoung said, resting an arm on his hyung's shoulder. "It'll be like our busking performances, just with more people."

Taeil slowly nodded his head, taking in a deep breath. Even though he was the eldest of the three, Doyoung took the position of the leader, Jaehyun their maknae.

Taeil played his part though, the talented main vocal in a group of main vocals. He sung the high note for every song they prepared, the other two making sure to match his lead.

"Timeless, it's time!" The backstage manager said, ushering them on stage.

Taeil had a bright smile on his face as he took his place, holding onto the microphone in front of him.

The lights came on and soon music was playing, and Taeil had never felt closer to home as he sung like no one was watching.

But the thing is, there were people watching. There was a huge crowd, and that was only the beginning of stardom for the three boys.

Soon, Timeless was a global sensation, performing on worldwide stages through tours. Taeil completed interview after interview, filming music videos, contents, covers. He was living the dream and he loved it.

Taeil also became known as singer-songwriter. This was something new in the industry, as idols rarely wrote their own songs. But Taeil did, with help from the other two.

When they three boys didn't think they could possibly grow any bigger, they did. The songwriting brought in numerous fans. The trio who were once rookies who were shaking the seconds before going on stage now performed like it was as easy as breathing, and Taeil loved it.