Chapter 10- One Month

"Alright Ren you have to wear something that will make this boy want to rip all your clothes off!" Was what came out of Akari's mouth as she looked through my closet excitedly.

It was now Friday and that meant my one month anniversary date with Iwaizumi.

I honestly felt a whirlpool of emotions, but I was ecstatic yet nervous to say the least.

The boy and I hadn't gone on a proper date that was pre planned since we began dating so forth making this whole situation quite nerve-racking.

"Ooo how about this!" I was broken out of my thoughts as the vice captain pulled out a piece of clothing my eyes quick to widen.

"Akari, that was my skirt in middle school!"

"That's even better!" She smiles lifting it up for display. "It'll make it that much easier for Iwaizumi to—eek!"

Akari had gotten cut off by Hina throwing a pillow at her as she sent a death glare her way. "You're the worst at this. Let me do it instead," She got up from my bed walking towards a now pouting Akari.

"But Ren would rather get my opinion right?" The girl turns my way a look of hope in her eyes.

"I love you Akari but there's no way I'm wearing that," I point at the extremely short skirt to which she lets out an exasperated sigh jumping onto my bed in the process.

"I'm just trying to help you get di—"

"Akari I swear you better not finish that sentence or I'm going to make you run laps next practice," Hina's voice was laced with assertiveness as her back faced the two of us.

I only let out a laugh as Akari shivered slightly at her change in demeanour deciding to not continue.

"Well anyways I'm just excited that you two are actually together! I do owe Makki money but it's worth it," She turns to me smiling. "Why did you both keep it a secret anyways?"

At her question I felt a small pit in my stomach before deciding to reply.

"Iwaizumi said that Oikawa had feelings for me and didn't want to hurt him or throw him off his game so we decided to keep our relationship a secret."

"Oh well he's right because Oikawa-San has been quiet ever since training camp," Hina thinks as she tosses a few pieces of clothing onto my bed.

"Yeah I understand why Oikawa's acting the way he is but he just seems a bit...different," Akari drifts off as she at my bedsheets. "I feel like he's hiding something else—"

"Have you found an outfit yet?" I quickly change the subject turning to Hina who was eyeing me intently before nodding in response as she points at the clothes that were beside me.

With that I change into my outfit as I had less time to get ready and quickly began doing my makeup and hair.

Just as I was about to finish the doorbell rang meaning that he was here my nerves quick to come.

"I'll get it!" Akari's voices as the noise of her footsteps sounded in the house.

"Alright I'm done," I smile at myself in the mirror before exiting the bathroom to see Hina look up from her phone a smile on her lips.

"You look amazing Ren, he's going to be speechless," She say to which I couldn't help but laugh at as I grabbed my shoes.

"You better not break her heart Iwaizumi or I'm going to full on sangwoo you," Was what was heard from downstairs Hina letting out a curt sigh as we both walked down the stairs.