Chapter 6

"Hehh?"

Both Kiyoko and I ignore the boy beside us as we both walk up to one another.

"What are you doing here Naka-Chan?" Kiyoko curiously asks giving a small smile.

Ahh how I have missed her smile.

"Oh uh my school played against the girls volleyball team," I reply pointing at my jersey.

She looks down at my jersey as her eyes widen. "You go to Seijoh," she mutters to herself.

"Yea I moved from Tokyo not too long ago," I explain.

"Wait, how does a beautiful girl like you know another gorgeous girl like Kiyoko-Senpai?" The bald haired boy speaks up once again coming in between the two of us.

"We went to the same middle school back in Tokyo," Kiyoko tells him before I could. "She was one of my classmates."

I smile at her response thinking back to the fun middle school days with Kiyoko.

"Ohh" I hear voiced throughout the gym as all the boys nod in understanding.

"Wait one more thing," The bald haired boy points at the orange haired boy causing him to shrink in embarrassment. "How do you know Hinata?"

My face immediately flusters to how I met the little orange haired boy and his friend. "Oh I uh got lost on my way back to the gym and he and his friend helped me back."

"Which may I add I won the race," I overhear the raven haired boy mutter a glare sent towards Hinata.

"No I did!" Hinata fires back straightening his posture as he stares back at him.

"Oh no not again," I mutter quietly but enough for Kiyoko to hear causing her to laugh at my change in emotion.

"Ayy stop it you two!" Another boy finally speaks up with a look that sends shivers down my body.

"Wait why are you still here if the game already ended?" A boy with grey hair asks politely.

I smile at his kindness as I try to think of an excuse. "I-I uh, oh whatever. I wanted to practice my serves so I tried to sneak my way back into the the girls gym," I admit looking down at the gym floor in defeat.

"Oh why don't you practice with us then?" The grey haired boys says looking at the boy who spoke up before. Seemed to be the captain.

His expression softens looking at the grey haired boy then to me. "Yea that's no problem at all is it Takeda-Sensei?" He looks to the older man who had glasses on and a clipboard in hand.

"Oh I don't want to intru-"

"Oh yes no problem at all!" Takeda-Sensei cuts me off giving a warm smile.

I look around the gym to see some of the boys giving a pleading look, especially Hinata who was jumping up and down like a kid.

I laugh at the excited boy before looking at the captain a grin on my face. "Alright!"

Shouts and hollers sound at my response as they begin to introduce themselves.

When I hesitantly introduce myself I couldn't help but notice Kiyoko giving me a look that said 'they won't know, I'm sure of it.'

I nod at her look as the boys begin to set up a scrimmage match with me in it.

"So Nakamura-San, what position do you play?" Daichi asks looking at me.

"I play opposite hitter," I grin happily.

"Ohh your a spiker just like me," Tanaka says sending a wink my way.