Chapter 2- Confrontations

A/N: Whenever I hear the chorus of this song above I can't stop but think of a certain Tik Tok complication of Kageyama and it just makes my heart explode. Please tell me someone knows which one I'm talking about!

Took this screenshot a while ago but agahzsghzs he's literally so adorable when he eats 🥺😢

Okie that's all, enjoy the new chapter!

3 weeks.

That's how long I haven't spoken a single word to any of my friends as I was too scared to face the guilt of letting them down.

Of course for the first week we were all sad about our loss against Niiyama, no one really speaking a single word to each other as we were all sulking.

Even the boys team kept their quietness as well after their loss. Especially Oikawa who didn't have his happy energy seeping through him but one of sadness and guilt instead.

The qualifiers were in less than 2 weeks and we've barely had any practice.

Coach had given us a week off to rest after the Interhigh's but after that we've had a total of 3 practices which were probably the most quiet practices we've ever had. Coach would be the only one to speak when directing us to different drills and such.

As for Iwaizumi and I, us keeping our relationship a secret had been pretty easy these past 3 weeks with barely any sort of communication between anyone.

As for the day I went back home to my mom she instantly brought me in a warm hug balling her eyes out as she talked about how worried she was that I didn't answer my phone.

I could only hug her back anger coursing through my body, the words of my dad and her repeating in my head.

I barely even talked to my own mother after my discovery of dad and her but she never questioned it as she thought I was quiet because I was sulking over my loss.

But I wanted to know where he was.

I just wanted to talk to him and tell me directly to my face that he was not my dad. That was honestly the closure I needed, nothing else.

So when having the time I would stay up all night searching online for any clues of where my father could be. But no avail.

Now I was sitting outside with Iwaizumi at our hidden spot which was at the back of the school underneath a tree. Usually there would only be a few students strolling around the area during lunch but not many.