Chapter 3- No Assikawa✨

A/N:

What an IMMACULATE chapter title 😃

i still love you oikawa 🥺 👉👈

Okie that's all, enjoy!

"Oikawa you bitch!"

"Ahh stop hitting me Miyazaki-Channn!" The setter whines as the vice captain was hitting him with a pillow multiple times.

"Then stop eating all the goddamn popcorn you fat ass!" She yells her power only getting stronger as Oikawa attempted to defend himself with his hands but failed miserably.

All third years including Sakura and Watari were sitting on my living room couch as we decided to have a movie night.

It was the night before our week long training camp and we all wanted to have some fun before then. So with mom going out with some of her colleagues and Haru staying over at a friends house it was the perfect opportunity.

"Pftt Oikawa doesn't even have that," Matsukawa retorts receiving a high-five from Hanamaki.

"Hey I definitely do!"

"Pfft of course you don't! Go drag your flat door self out th—oww Hina!" Akari stops mid sentence as Hina slaps the back of her head.

"Don't be rude!" Hina scolds her to which Akari whimpers in response she rubs the back of her head in pain.

I could only laugh at the scene unfold in front of me as I brought another bowl of popcorn into the living room.

"Here I made some more so both of you stop fighting," I smile at Oikawa and Akari as I place the bowl on the table.

"Aww Ren Ren you're too sweet I love you!" Akari's scowl now turns into a big smile as she runs up to me tackling me into a hug peckering me in kisses.

"Oi Miyazaki-Chan hands off Naka-Chan!" Oikawa exclaims standing up from the couch as he comes towards us.

"Never no Assikawa," Akari sticks her tongue out at the brown haired boy before letting me go as she grabs a handful of popcorn.

"Iwa-Chan your nickname has spread to everyone to the point where they're making up their own! Look what you've done!" Oikawa whines looking at his best friend who only gave him a bored look.

"They're only saying what's right Crappykawa,"

"You guys are all bullies!" The setter huffs out as he plops down on the couch a visible pout on his face.

"Baby," Akari mutters as she sits beside Hanamaki before a starting up a conversation with him.

"Aww we're sorry Oikawa, you can have the rest of the other bowl of popcorn if you want," Guilt built up in my stomach for bullying the boy handing him the bowl.

His eyes instantly perk up at the bowl grabbing it as he dives into the popcorn.

"Thank you so much sweetheart, you're the best!" He says in between chews causing me to grimaces slightly in disgust.

"You have got to stop with that nickname," I roll my eyes to which he only shakes his head no in response like a child.

"Oww what was that for Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa groans as he puts his hand to the back of his head rubbing it in pain.

Iwaizumi on the other hand doesn't respond as he scowls at Oikawa.

I let out a small laugh to which the boy glances up at me as I mouth 'jealous?' to him to which he glares at me in response.