{Chapter 1 (pt.2)- Confessions?}

A/N: We back!!! First chapter of pt.2 of Lotus! Enjoy :)

"Just shut up," He grumbles before brushing his lips against mine cupping my cheek in his hand.

This time I'm the one to not respond before letting my body melt into his warm touch as I deepened the kiss.

Iwaizumi pulls me slightly, fully entering his house as he uses his foot to close the door.

The kiss started very gentle as I wrapped my arms around his neck his on my cheek till it all of a sudden escalated as we were both wanting to feel each others warmth.

the kiss was getting more hot and heavier to say the least as I moved my hand to his black locks brushing my hand through it as he pulled me even closer to him humming slightly at my actions.

I was so invested in our kiss that I didn't notice that my back was now on a wall, my soaked shirt sticking slightly to the cold drywall.

Iwaizumi slowly pulls his lips away from mine placing his arms on the wall, on either side of me as his dark green orbs stare into my light brown ones.

Both of our breaths were moving at a faster pace than usual as we were trying to grasp for some air.

"Ren," He finally spoke moving closer towards me till our faces were so close to eachother that I could feel his hot breath.

"Yeah?" Is all I could say as I could feel myself fluster up at the distance between us and his use of my first name.

"I really like you,"

That's when my breathing hitched my eyes slightly widening at the boys words.

"I like everything about you," He kisses me lightly on my lips.

"Your smile," Another kiss this time on my cheek.

"your beautiful laugh," Now my nose.

"The way your face turns beet red when I compliment you,"I turn even more red as he kisses my forehead.

"And all in all," Iwaizumi moves back slightly caressing my cheek with his thumb the faintest smile on my lips, "I really like that kind hearted cheerful soul that I've grown feelings for," His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips as he places another one on them.

I could only smile into the kiss at everything he had just said.

"I didn't know you can be a cheesy romantic Hajime," I tease looking at him with a grin on my lips.

"Really Naka, really," He deadpans giving me an annoyed look to which I only laugh in response.

"So uh-- do you like me back," The ace speaks up his eyes clearly showing how nervous he was.

"Of course I like you Iwaizumi Hajime. What's there not to like about you. I would name them but then I wouldn't be able to stop. You always seem to make me happy," I smile at him placing my thumb on his cheek stroking it gently to which he smiles back.

A sudden gust of wind comes in the house from the open window causing me to shiver in response, goosebumps forming on my still somewhat wet skin.