Chapter 4

Two weeks have passed and things have run almost smoothly. Practice has been going well in which we have developed great communication and a good bond.

I've been playing with the boys team as well after practice as I would wait for my mom to come pick me up. It's been quite fun in the sense that the boys would always goof around and by that I meant mostly Oikawa-Chan.

As for the conversation I had with Iwaizumi about my father he seemed to have kept his word as no one has asked me anything about it.

We make small talk once in a while until Oikawa would interrupt us doing something dumb.

Oh and finally I've been able to avoid making any sort of eye contact with Ito which has been a blessing from all gods.

-

Today we had a practice match with Karasuno at their school and I was esthatic the entire morning as I skipped down the halls to my classroom.

Skipping towards my seat where the two boys sat I plopped myself in between them humming a tune in my head.

"Ohh sweetheart what's got you so happy today? I know my presence is really welcoming and all since I am gor-" *slap* "Ow Iwa-Chann!" Oikawa grimaces in pain looking at Iwaizumi.

"Baka," He grumbles looking down at his phone.

I giggle at the interaction between the two and pat Oikawa's head like a little kid. "There there."

He lets out a "hmph" sinking more into his chair crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well as to why I'm happy this morning," I begin looking at the two a smile on my face, "We have our first practice match today against Karasuno after school!"

This brings both of the boys attentions as they look at my happy self who is swaying back in forth in my chair.

"Oh Naka-Chan is going to stun everyone with her amazing spikes," Oikawa sings making me smile even wider. "Oh that reminds me!"

I watch as he gives turns to Iwaizumi as if they're talking with their eyes. "Uhh what's up guys?"

"Okay so here's the thing," Iwaizumi speaks up making me look in his direction, "Our manager will not be able to make it to our first practice match against Karasuno next Tuesday and we were wondering if you would like to come and help us out?"

"The other boys already know you so well and we think that you can help us prepare for the game. So pleasee Naka-Chan," Oikawa pleads putting his hand on top of mine.

I look down at my hands then back up at the boys looking at me, Oikawa giving a bright smile whereas Iwaizumi just has a normal expression.

I huff out thinking through the situation my eyes staring at the ceiling. "Alright I'll help!"

I look down to see a even happier Oikawa and a smile form on Iwaizumi's face.

"Yess, thank you sweetheart!" Oikawa exclaims pulling me into a hug.

"Oikawa-Chan c-can't br-eath," I let out at his tight hug causing him to let me go as a light shade of pick comes on his cheeks.

"Oops sorry Naka-Chan," He laughs scratching the back of his neck.

I giggle at the flustered boy. "It's alright Oikawa-Chan."

"Okay class lets start!" Sensei tells us as we all bring our attention to her.

As she begins speaking other than glancing at all the girls glaring at me I couldn't help but notice at the corner of my eyes that Iwaizumi's expression changed slightly as well.