28 - Exciting times

I started school 😭

14.3k !!! Tysm 😘

I am so sorry I haven't updating in forever

(Picture of Caitlin's outfit)

_________

I put my note book down and layed it carefully on the side table and got on my phone putting my headphones in and started listening to worth it by fifth harmony and scrolled though my Instagram feed and responded to all my Dms I looked at the time and started to get extremely excited.

I tossed my legs over the bed and stood up and felt the blood rush down to my legs from standing up to fast and stumble a little bit. I looked in the mirror that laided next to my bed "Urg I look so bad" I went to the bathroom trying not to wake hayes up and locked the door starting the shower.

I took a shower and got out grabbing the towel and wrapping it around my body and walk out to the room. "Daym girl you look fine" hayes called out staring at me I smiled to myself and grabbed random clothes.

I quickly got changed into a white button down dress and I strapped a brown belt around my waist. I looked at my self in the mirror and smiles and went over to hayes bed "hayes were in Australia! Get dressed so we can go to Luna park like cameron promised" I smiles and slapped his arm.

I skipped out of the room and rushed to Cameron and Nash's room and unlocked it with the key they gave me. They where still both asleep so I went to the kitchen that they have in their room and grabbed out 2 pots and pans and banged them against each other loudly.

"What the frick caity!" Nash yelled and then jumped on me and sat on me. "Nash! Your killing me!" I yelled from underneath him. "Stackers!" Cameron's screamed and jumped on top of Nash and I "Cameron, Nash! Get you fat asses off me!" I screamed and hit them in the side hard.

Cameron and Nash just laughed and got off me "okay kid go get hayes and we can go to whatever the park you wanted to go to" cameron said and smiled and started walking to the cupboard. I went to my hotel room and dragged hayes out of the room quickly and brought him into Cameron's room and we all were ready to go.

___________

Hope you liked this chapter and I promise to update more soon