31- Mixing with the riches

It was 7am on a monday morning. Nobody was awake except for hayes, He was in the bathrooom getting changed into our new school uniform. I went to my room and changed into mine.

We all waited for cameron and nash to wake up. After getting expelled Nash and cameron didnt trust us enough to walk to school without having a few detours.

Around 8:50 Cameron and Nash finally got up and looked at us like we where crazy in school uniform and wide awake at 8:50. "Why the heck are you guys awake?" Nash said half asleep and started pouring a class of milk. "We have school today.We were Waiting for you to get up"

Hayes added and Nash dropped the bottle of milk on the ground. "Shit!" Cameron and Nash said running upstairs and grabbing a shirt from the cupboard and going to the garage.

We all got into the car and we drove to the new 'Rich people' school, Ain't this going to be fantastic I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

We drove though the metal gates and they dropped us in the middle of a large circle driveway. This looked more like a Castle then a school. Swimming pool, Horse stables, tennis courts and a Recording studio!.

What kind of school is this? Me and hayes look at each other slightly confused. This school would be perfect except it has ugly uniform. Blue and black. Plainest uniform every.

We waved good bye to cameron and Nash and was about to walk into the building together until two boys and a girl my age tapped us on the shoulder and looked us up and down. "Are you lost?" The stuck up girl snickered giving us a disgusted look. Hayes laughed "I Think they don't know that WE 6 and 7 MILLION Instagram followers"

The two boys that were once giving us a disgusted look turned into a smile " I'm Luke and this is Ashton, We are highly sorry for annoying you miss Dallas and mr Grier. We shall lead you to your class". The girl crossed her arms and stomped her feet and stormed off.

Me and hayes looked at each other and smiled.... This year is going to be full of interesting things.

___________

So new school for miss Dallas and mr Grier???

Wonder how they will do this year...

Picture of their school ❤️