29 - Luna park

Thank you so much for reading this book 😍😭😘 it means so much ❤️

______

I followed Cameron, Hayes and Nash though the large entrance to Luna park which was shaped like a weird kinda mouth this place literally looked like a nut house. Cameron booked the whole park to ourselves so we wouldn't get mugged by crazy fans.

We all went on a large flying saucer shaped called the graviton or something like that. We all walked inside and held on to the edges, not knowing what to expected and then it jolted and started spinning at 100 miles per hour.

"I'm going to be sickkkkkkk!" Hayes yelled from the other side of the ride and trust me after he said that cameron immediately hit emergency stop cause if we stayed on their we would all be covered in hayes yuck up and as soon as the doors opened hayes ran out and vomited up all of the floor.

I got off the ride and barley felt sick at all. Cameron, Nash and hayes on the over hand were over by the bushes. "Umm hello are we going to go on anything else or do I have to stand hear and watch this all day?" I said putting my hand on my hip and staring at the three boys.

"I'm ready to go" hayes chirped up and ran over to me. "But can we please not go in the giant spinning rides?" I just laughed and walked around with hayes "so caitlin..... Do you think that us will happen again?" Hayes said staring at the ground blushing.

At first I was confused why hayes said that... I'm pretty sure he is over me. "Yeah... I guess if you asked me out I would probably say yes" I started walking faster and hayes just stood there smiling.

Today was going to be a long day. I sighed and went to Cameron and Nash "What's up with you and hayes?" Cameron said a bit to pushy "Yeah. Your not dating my brother again right?" Nash said getting a bit overprotective for someone who is not my brother.

"Nah. That's not going to happen again." All of what I said was a lie. Complete joke. I hope it happens again and this time I hope it doesn't end. but all things come to an end friEND, GirlfriEND, BestfriEND the only thing keeping us together is the love we share as a family

________

I finally updated!!!

I am so so so sorry for not updating!!!

I promise to try and keep this book updating once or twice a week.

Cayes could be coming back! Where are my cayes shippers at? 👋