Chapter 3- First magcon

Caitlin's pov-

Yesterday I meet all the other boys who were staying with us.

Matthew

Carter

And

Brent

"Caitlin hurry up" I heard them all yell from outside the bathroom.

I giggled to my self and curled the last strand of my hair before quickly putting on my clothes which consisted of a top that said "I have no clue what to wear" printed on the front, I wore black high waisted shorts and black vans .

I walked out and they all looked at me starry eyed even though they were all older then me. Cameron could see what they where doing and slapped them all over the head.

"Ouch man what the hell?" They all said at the same time "Don't go checking out my sister you idiots.

I laughed and hugged cameron and all the boys groaned in annoyance, I looked over at hayes and he was still staring at me despite what cameron said, I gave him a small smile and his cheeks blushed red quickly looking away.

I walked to the car and it was full, I looked at cameron who was behind the wheel and he patted his lap to sit on it, I shook my head knowing what could happen.

Hayes looked at me and took off his belt and moved over a tiny bit for me to sit next to him, I stood there wondering if I should before sitting next to him, I didn't move for a long time until cameron turned an extremely sharp corner and I fell into hayes lap.

He smiles at me and wrapped his arm around me, everyone noticed including cameron but he didn't do anything but look at hayes weirdly, I looked at hayes the same way cameron did and he just smiled.

The car came to a stop and I heard screams from every which way as we all stepped out of the car, I looked at cameron and he grabbed my hand and walked us inside though the swarm of people crowding around us "cameron I love you!" "Omg it's cameron's sister she is such a bitch" "Cameron's sister is such a slut I heard she slept with hayes and then Matthew, carter and Brent"

I sighed and let go of Cameron's hand as tears filled my eyes, I ran though the crowd hearing cameron and the other boys scream my name to come back, I ignored them and keep running, I heard someone running after me but kept looking strait not caring who it was.

I slouched down the large concrete wall and put my head in my lap as the tears streamed down my face, I heard someone sit down beside me and felt that person pull me close to them and I cried on there shoulder, I looked up to see hayes as me looked down at me his eyes were filled with anger and sadness.

"I'm sorry about the girls they just get jealous over the people they love especially my fans cause your the same age as me and all, but just ignore them" hayes said as I hugged him, it felt so weird hugging him but it also felt so right.

He kissed my fore head and butterfly approached in my stomach, he took my hand and we walked back inside, he sat down in his seat after pulling a chair up for me, I sat down beside him and watched as all the fans handed up there books and phone numbers.

It was 5pm and hayes was completely finished where as the other still had thousands to go though, so me and hayes walked to the park, we sat on the park bench and looked at each other and smiled and my stomach grew butterfly's as hayes moved closer to me

-------

Omg!

What will happen in chapter 4- at the park??

Do you think they will kiss? Or will something bad happen?

What could be Caitlin and hayes ship name if they end up dating??

I will be updating this book once a week, hope you enjoy