Chapter 20- halloween

I started writing a new book called "my bullies" go check it out.

4.91k 🙌

-------

Halloween, The time for scaring, trembling with fear and eating way to much lollies.

Me and Mia are currently working on our costumes right now.

Oh I forget to tell you I made a new friend her names Mia tanner and she has dark brown hair and olive skin.

Tonight the whole magcon family, including Mia were invited to a huge Halloween party at the o2l house, so that should be fun.

I decided to go as a vampire cat but something tells me that cameron and Nash are going to go crazy when they see our costumes, tell us to stay home or go change. I don't even know why I think that, our costumes aren't revealing anything.

It was 5'o clock and me and Mia were in our costumes roaming the streets for lollies, most of the time I was signing books for people, we took a whole 2 rubbish bag each around town and it was now 7 and we where leaving for the party in 1 hour.

When we got home we threw our bags on the floor and the boys ran in looking a lollies "that better be for me? Right caits , your sharing aren't you?" I just laughed at cameron and handed him two of the 4 bags. "That's all you guys get, now go on leave" they flooded out of the room already stuffing there faces with candy.

By the time 1 hour came by I don't think anyone in the house could move, we all laid on the hard wood floor groaning "we eat to much candy there's only 1 bag left!" I heard one of them say and it made me feel sick and I stood up.

"Ok! We promised the o2l guys that we would be there at 8 and we were coming! Am I right?" They all nodded to my question "well everyone stand up, your all in costumes already so go get in the car, cameron your driving cause your the one who at the least candy" they all looked at me with plain expressions "now!" With that they jumped up and ran to the car, I grabbed the leftover bag of candy and threw it into the car and we drove to the o2l house.

I have to admit these o2l guys know how to throw a party, the music was extremely load and there where hundreds of people surrounding the house.

We walked in side and alcohol was streaming around the room, I heard someone say "it was wrong to bring the kids" I think it was cameron cause he looked over at me with worry before dragging Me and Mia out of the house.

"Go home, but be good" cameron said then turned around "I'll stay with then, just Incase something happens" Matthew said smiling. Cameron nodded slowly and unsure if this was a good idea and then he walked back inside.

"Let's get you two home" Matthew said walking to the car and getting in. As we arrived home we went into the Lounge room and watched scary movies all night and then there was a knock on the door.

I got off the couch to answer it and it was cameron and everyone else and they looked drunk even hayes and he's 14?! "Your all drunk! Go to your rooms and go to sleep now!" They all laughed and walked to there rooms and that was the last I heard.

"Caitlin be my girlfriend, I don't care how much hate I'll get for it , please, I love you so much!" Matthew said standing behind me and he was crying? "Okay, let's try It, your a few years older than me so it might not work" I said and walked to bed and slowly fallen asleep.

-----

Sorry I rushed this chapter 😬 sorry if there where grammar or word errors but I'm only 13 so I'm not that good at writing.

Thank you so much for 4.91k it means so much 😘
----