Chapter 1- News

Hey guys!!!!!

This is my first book so i hope you like it :)

I don't think this book will even get 100 reads but anyway 😬
___________________________

Caitlin's pov:

"Cameron, Caitlin come down stairs now please!" I heard my mother yelling from the bottom of the stairs as she was heading to the living room.

I slowly made my way around the corner, and walked down stairs only to hear arguments between my brother and mother.

"Mum, I can't take her! Magcon is full of guys. She is a fan of all of them, and I don't want to be deal with a fan-girl teen moment!

I screamed in excitement, having that fan-girl moment that Cameron loathed, ran into the living room and hugged Cameron "OMG! Am I going to Magcon?"

I saw Cameron glare at mum with an annoyed look on his face. Mum grinned, then walked out the front door with her suitcase. I unlatched my arms from around Cameron's neck and looked at him weirdly.

"What?" He said confused as I was staring at him. "Where the hell is mum going?" I asked.

Cameron sighed, "Mum is going to Fiji for the whole of Magcon, so yes, I have no choice but to take you with me."

I screamed again "OMFG! I'm going to go and pack" I heard him grunt before I ran upstairs to grab my baby blue suit case from my cupboard. I also took my favourite bag from under the bed.

I packed my laptop, magazines, phone, make-up, tampons and other stuff I needed into my bag. I then went to my cupboard and spent an hour trying to figure out the perfect outfit for the first day. In the end, that outfit was; baby-blue skinny-jean. A white cropped top, some simple white converse and finally, a light small necklace with my name on it. I hung the clothes on my desk chair before shoving shorts, jackets, leggings, bras and tops into my suit case.

"Good night, Caty." I smiled as Cameron called me Caty, I always did. "The plane is coming in at 5:30am, so wake up around 3am ok...? Love you!" He walked over and kissed my forehead before heading to his own bed. I got in bed and set my alarm for 3am. Slowly, very slowly, I fell into a deep sleep.

---------------

Want chapter two "Plane ride" ?

Then get this to 1 vote and 1 comment