Chapter 16- take a chance on me

2.3k !!!! 😘❤️
..-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Caitlin's pov-
We have been roamed around la for 30 minutes now and hayes was no where in sight. I was trying to think about places he might go and then it hit me, the place we had our first date!
"Cameron, nash I think I know we're hayes is at the park where we had our first date... And I told him I loved him , follow me" I said as I skated there as fast as my board could go

Hayes pov-
I walked the streets of la by my self looking at all the couples of young and old people stroll by once in a while and I started thinking about everything I did wrong this pas few weeks and i still I can't believe I let lexi kiss me when I was dating caitlin

Caitlin was my dream girl, Her smile made me smile, when we kissed my heard would melt into hers, her beautiful brown hair was so soft it felt like a soft teddy bear and every time she walked into the room she gave me happiness and then I lost her over my stupidity.

Every time I tried talking to her she would run away or completely ignore me or yell and start crying and I would walk off cause I know that I did that to her and made her eyes of gold fill with tears and now that carter kissed her outside my own hotel door I don't know if I'm ever going to get her back.
She seems so happy with carter now but I want to be the one making her happy now him. I just had to get her back. No I need to get her back
I sat down at the park where me and caitlin had our first date and the memories of when she was mine flashed through my head and I layers down on the tree we layed down on the day I asked her out and sighed.

"Thinking out loud again? Hayes??" I heard a high pitched but sleepy voice from behind the tree and I stood and turned to the other side of the tree and saw caitlin and smiled "hayes! It's you! what are you doing out by yourself at 3am! You could have been kidnapped or worse murder and then I would never see you again and that can't happen cause then I wouldn't have anyone to love anymore and-" she said with her pace quickening in her speech "did you just say that I cant be murdered because you won't have anyone to love anymore? Caitlin do you still love me" I said hopefully.

"Ok course I do hayes, I'm sorry for ignoring you this whole time, friends?" She said which broke my heart and I walked up to her and kissed her right there right now "can't you tell I want to be more then friends, take a chance on me" she nodded and we walked hand in hand to two figures in the distance.
"Nash, cameron?" I looked at them trying to figure out who was there "hayes! Don't ever run off like that. You scared the shit out of me" Nash said running over and checking over hayes to make sure he was ok "yeah hayes Nash was freaking out, what if you where kidnapped or murdered" Cameron said staring at me "that's what I said!" Caitlin chirped up and I smiled.

"Well guys I'm fine now, let's go home and get so sleep its 4am now and I'm sure everybody wants to get some sleep cause I know we have a busy few days coming up" we all nodded and caitlin , nash and cameron put there penny boards on the ground and I didn't have one"wait you rode around la on penny boards at 3am till 4am and you didn't think of being a car to be safe?!.. I don't have a board" I said confused and everyone shook their head "you can ride with me hayes" Caitlin said and I got on with her and started riding into the night.

I had caitlin back, well kinda things are complicated and I was with my best friends and family, life couldn't get any better right now. I was were I belonged
I grabbed Caitlin's hand and we rode back to the hotel in the same position the entire way back.