Secrets that brings us closer

Start from the beginning

Last night was probably one of the best night sleep I have had in a good time now. When the alarm went off my first instinct was to break it. I was still cuddled up in Alex's arms. I looked at her and she looked so peaceful also stunning.

"Hasn't anyone told you that staring is rude?" She said with a still sleepy voice. I smiled, leaning up I pecked her lips. As much as I hated it, we need to get ready for school.

"We need to get ready for school Alex". She smiled while slowly she opened her green eyes.

We got ready in an hour, I gave Alex some of my clothes. We agreed to act normal for now in school, she was okay with it. Before she left in her own car I pulled her to me and kissed her. It was pretty amazing, I am beginning to love how her lips feel against mine. When we parted lips, she smiled and hugged me. "I don't even have your number" she said softly. I chuckled, grabbing her phone to put my number in it, she received a text, I didn't look because I did not want to violate her privacy. So I quickly put my number and handed it back.

"See you around Cassie" she started her car and left. I did the same.

Walking down the school's corridor to get to my locker and retrieve the necessary books Monique and Clover made an appearance. They both looked trashed. Both wearing sunglasses inside, accompanied with messy buns and big sweatshirts.

"How come you look so fine? You were drinking more than us". Monique asked. "Jealousy sobered her up". Clover added. Earning a death glare from me.

"What do you mean by that Clover?

"Guys enough, I just stopped drinking when I felt I had enough". Sometimes I wonder how Clover manages to know my every move, maybe because we are best friends? Monique is a bit oblivious thank god because she would start bitching about Alex if she knew and I know I will not let her talk bad about her again.

Clover removed her sunglasses while asking if we had seen Bria. I told her I just got here while Monique was just wandering around Disneyland. Alex walked in front of us along with Jamie. She smiled and I could feel my heart racing slightly. I returned her a smile as well. "Cassidy can I talk to you for a second?" Clover asked out of the blue braking off my daze. Not knowing when exactly Monique left to talk to a guy in the corner. I nodded and we walked to a unoccupied classroom. Clover checked if there were other people in here by any chance, which I thought it was strange.

"Spill everything". She raised an eyebrow while tapping her right foot.

"What do you mean? I tried to act nonchalantly.

"You know what I mean, last night you were fuming when you saw Alexandra Halsey with Raven, then I saw you guys dance together, after that you magically disappeared, now Alexandra is wearing your favorite jacket?". I sighed.

This was my time to come clean and tell her everything. So I did.

Alexandra's POV

After I left Cassidy's house I checked my phone and saw that Jamie had texted me.

J- can you pick me up? I miss you..

A- on my way love.. I miss you too.

When I got there she wasn't outside since it's cold. I honked to let her know I was here. In a brief second she appeared. When she got inside my car we hugged and talked about a lot of things, including everything that happened with Cassidy. Besides, she could notice that I was 'glowing'.

"I am so happy for you Alex!". I chuckled. "I am happy as well, I just really want it to work out".

"Don't worry babe, from what you have told me, I can tell she likes you as well". We were making our way to our lockers and Cassidy was there with the minions. I couldn't help but to smile at her. She is so beautiful. Nothing can ruin my mood.