New attitude

When Kylie said that someone in my family is apparently a true breed, I was dumbfounded maybe someone that is close to me, is a werewolf. It sucks that I have no idea who could it be. I mean I have never met anyone from my mom's side of the family only my aunt that passed away two years ago, they were sisters and sometimes I wonder if they looked alike. I have seen pictures of my mom but they were from her teenage years. As I grew up I stopped asking questions about her, if she didn't care about me why would I? My aunt was caring and loved me till her last breath. Dad has told me that I look a lot like mom which I hate. Also, I don't know much of my father's side don't get me wrong is just that is a really big family. My dad has six other siblings. Which I know 4 of them, the other two live in Europe. It's going to be a hard job finding who is a wolf in the family, more like impossible.

Lunch was over and I'm here on a corner changing clothes since I have P.E now. I sure will miss Jamie this hour. As I was changing I took a glance at a girl who wasn't that far from me. I noticed that she has the same tattoo on her back. I tried to make my way towards her, but a girl came to talk to her. So I turned around and went outside. Everyone is already outside the locker room talking with each other. Someone cleared their throat pretty loud and gain everyone's attention, it was the coach.

"Listen up, today I will be putting you on the field, there are open spots for the girl's softball team so I would be watching you girls play to see if any of you are qualified, Bria chooses first and Clover you choose the second and boys you do whatever you want today". With that said the coach went to get the bats and the rest of the equipment.

So the girl with the tattoo's name is Bria? Nice. I thought to myself.

Bria took her first teammate, which is a pretty good player. Clover took Cassidy and it went down to the final choice that it was me, like I said I'm terrible at sports so it's no wonder.

I was on Clover's team since Bria chose first, this is going to be interesting I said to myself. The coach flipped a coin to see which team gets to bat first, we picked heads and it landed tails. We were on field first.

We have been playing for at least 25 minutes now. The other girls are still in batting position, there are pretty good hitters and fast runners too. The girl that was going to bat now looks just like me, I mean on the part when she looks hopeless at sports, so I'm guessing this is an out.

Just like I said the girl swing three strikes. Finally, we were going to be hitting. Not that I was excited about it, it's just that I get to sit down. The other team has two runs, meaning that we need three or two as well.

"Wow, isn't Bria breath taking" I looked to see which girl said it and to my surprise it was Clover. That means that she plays for the other team as well? That was a big surprise, she still a witch though. I have my reasons to call her that, which I will get into details later on.

" Just ask her out, rumor has it that she's Bi" Cassidy said to her with a chuckle. Cassidy is open minded about the LGBT community I thought, that is just freaking great! Everyone stared at me with weird looks, shit did I say that last part out loud? A girl next to me laughed and told me that I did. Cassidy kept looking my direction and I'm pretty sure my cheeks are tinted red.

*******

Bria is the pitcher and Gosh, she's good at it, with no doubt I will strike- out. By far, we have 1 run and the bases full.

Halsey! You're next, one of the girls said. Shit, I will make them lose, I will make a fool out of myself in front of her. They're counting on my hit to win this, this is just like a practice, but It means war by the two teams they want to know which was the best if the captain's team, which is Bria's or the co-captain, Clover's team but with me in it I'm sure we're going to lose. As I made my way to the right square next to the home plate I heard Clover asking for a quick break, she began to jog towards my direction.