Broken hearts

Song to the side>>raining by Of verona..fits perfectly with the chapter, hope you enjoy ^&^

Cassidy's POV

Two days have passed already. Luckily it was Friday when that happened. I don't know what I feel. Today I know that she'll be at school. I truly don't want to see her yet. My emotions have been going wild, the kiss was great, I can't deny that she is a really good kisser. Her lips felt perfect against mine. But I'm scared of that. I just need to suck it up and be a big girl. As I parked my car, Alex's black challenger passed in front of me. Great. I quickly locked my mini cooper and headed towards my friends. "Where have you been?, we've been calling all weekend". Clover said while hugging me, followed by Monique. "I've been busy with stuff and didn't even bother to check my phone, sorry guys". Clover give me that look that told me she didn't buy what I just said but shrugged. We talked for a bit on the staircase before the bell rang.

Making my way to my first class, someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to face the person. It was Jackson. I groaned, the last thing I want is to talk with him.

"Hey babe, can we talk? He was trying to seem cute. Ugh, those eyes that I used to love so much. "Jackson we're over, everything that had to be said was said, so please just leave me alone". He pulled me closer to him and crashed his lips with mine. At first I tried to push him back, but I couldn't, I gave in. But I also compared his kiss with the one I shared with Alex, they're so different. Jackson is rough while she is so soft. His look helds lust while hers helds passion. At this thought I gain the strength to push him. When I did Alex passed by quickly with her head down. Her friend Jamie gave me a deadly stare. Shit! I thought. Without saying anything I left him there and entered my first class. She was already there with her head down.

Mr: Franco didn't bother to call her or disturb her during the whole class. Which is weird considering he is so strict. I feel terrible. Penelope kept staring at her with sad eyes. I ran a hand through my hair, this is so frustrating. My phone buzzed on my lap. I unlocked it to see who had texted me.

Clover: Why are you so anxious?

Me: Just a lot of school work this past days. I don't know why I lied to her. I mean after all she has been my best friend since second grade.

Clover: well take it easy C' I'm sure you'll get them done, If not I can help ;)

Me: thanks, I'll let you know if anything ;)

The bell rang, making everyone storm out of the classroom. Alex lifted up her head. Her eyes look so tired and sad. "Cassidy move it, we have to get to history". Clover was demanding me which made me roll my eyes at her. Penelope stayed behind waiting for Alex. I should speak to her. Would that be a good idea?.

*****

The rest of the morning went by quickly thank god. I want this day to end already. My friends and I are sitting at our usual table. They are speaking and laughing while I'm playing with my food. "Cassidy did you hear what I said? I turned my head to see Monique with a frown. "No, sorry, what was that again? She rolled her eyes. "I asked you, if you're going to the Halloween party? I had forgotten all about that. That's next week. "Yeah, I just need to buy the costume". Clover squealed on her seat. "Yay, we get to go shopping, prepare your cute ass because tomorrow we will go after school". I didn't argue. I just nodded.

I looked at Alex's usual table, but she wasn't there. All of her friends were. I got up to go to the ladies room. "Where are you going? Clover asked. "Ladies room be right back". I left the table and headed there.

Alex's POV

"I can't breathe", I was losing control. I looked in the mirror to see my eyes shining yellow. I was gasping for air. My claws were coming out making me feel pain. "Alex relax your mind! Bria was shouting at me by now. "I can't, " I punched the mirror with rage. Shattering it to pieces, all the pieces fell to the floor and my blood was dripping from the sink down. "Shit, someone's coming". With that Bria pushed me inside a stall. She put a hand on my mouth, her eyes also glowed yellow. As soon as the door opened I knew who that scent belonged to. My mate, Cassidy. Her scent calmed me, soon I could breathe properly again.