TWO

The station was full

The station was full. People rushing to board their trains on time. Aria on the other hand had plenty of time before she would need to board the Hogwarts express. Finally, after making her way through the large gathering crowds in the station, she was able to make it to the platform between 9 and 10.

"Mother, it says on my ticket that I need to be at platform 9 3/4?" said Aria certain that her ticket was incorrect.

"Yes dear, make your way through the wall and board the train before it leaves without you" Said Aria's mother, Aurora.

Aria made her way through the platform and soon was surrounded by wizards and witch's alike. Handing her suitcase to an old, grumpy man, Aria made her way onto the train to find an empty compartment.

After searching the entire train, she finally stumbled across the very last compartment at the back of the train. Grinning with amusement, Aria put down her purse, grabbed her book titled The outsiders and sat.

It had been a good five minutes before she was rudely interrupted. Scoffing, she closed her book with a loud thud and looked up to see her intruders. It was a group of four teenage boys. They seemed to be her age.

"Is this compartment free?" said the taller of the boys. He had messy brown hair and round black glasses.

Slightly embarrassed, Aria retreated and let them sit. The boy with the glasses sat across Aria along with a dirty blond boy who had large scars over his face. Across the boy with the scars and closest to the windows sat a short blond boy who seemed to be in some sort of trans. Next to Aria sat the curly haired boy Aria recognized as Sirius.

"Glad to see you again, love" said Sirius with another wink.

"You know each other" said the boy with glasses.

"Ugh, yeah this is Aria" Sirius said.

"Hello" Aria said shyly. She hadn't had much interaction with teenage boys since she went to an all girls school in France.

"I'm James Potter" said the boy with glasses, "and this is Remus Lupin" he pointed to the dirty blond kid with scars, "and Peter" he pointed to the short, blond kid".

"Pleasure" she said resuming her reading.

The rest of the train ride was boring. Aria finished her book while the four boys spoke about some sort of sport they called Quidditch.

With still an hour left, students began changing into their uniforms. Grabbing her bag, Aria made way for one of the stalls towards the center of the train. Their happened to be a free one. Stepping into the stall, Aria swiftly closed the door behind her and pulled her uniform from her purse. She always admired the undetectable extension charm she had place on it a couple years back. It allowed her to carry anything anywhere.

Placing her pressed uniform on the hangers, she began to strip. Taking one article of clothing at a time, she was finally wearing only her undergarments. Just as she reached for her white collared shirt, the door opened, revealing a grey-eyed teenage boy.

"And to who do I own this pleasure" Sirius said whilst smirking.

"Get out and close the door so no one sees me" Aria ushered. The door closed but Sirius did not leave.

"What are you doing?" said aria buttoning up her white collared shirt and placing her tie around her neck.

"You need a little help with that?" Sirius said gesturing to the fact that Aria could not tie a tie for the life of her. At Beauxbatons, she didn't have to button up her shirt or tie a tie, she simply slipped her dress on.

Aria swiftly turned to face the mirror and moved her bundle of hair from her back to her side so Sirius could properly put the tie around her neck. After folding the collar back down, he turned Aria so they were inches apart. Aria took these short seconds to notice his features. His hair was messy though managed to be put in all the perfect places, his face was surprisingly clear and looked soft, his eyes remained a piercing grey, and his smile was cocky.

Shoving these unnecessary thoughts to the back of her head, Aria backed up and began to fasten her skirt onto her waist.

When Sirius remained in the stall, Aria broke the silence.

"You're not needed here anymore" she said as she placed her socks onto her tiny feet.

"What if I don't want to leave" he retorted.

"Black, I don't know if you haven't noticed but I don't care that you have a nice body. I don't care that you have good hair. I don't care that your features fit perfectly on your face. I don't care." Aria said as she tied her last lace on her shoe.

"You seem to care since you noticed all of those things" Sirius said grinning from ear to ear.

"Leave me alone" Aria said grabbing her purse and maneuvering around Sirius to exit the stall, "You will never be more than a friend to me."

"I'm going to have to hold that to you. Love" he said with a wink as Aria shut the door in his face and made her way to exit off the train.

They had finally arrived at Hogwarts.