Chapter 20: Battle of Wills

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

3rd Person POV

After leaving Ashido, Parker swung away towards the rainy city and landed on a skyscraper's rooftop

Peter: Why did I do that? I was blinded by anger and...so much hate. I have notice that I have been more aggressive lately for no reason. But the thoughts inside my head....sound like me....but aren't me.

He jumped off the roof and swung low towards the church and entered the area with the large bell.

Peter: *Thoughts* Come on Pete, you're acting crazy. We haven't been happier since we got this suit. We are so much stronger than everyone. We don't need U.A.  We don't need to follow rules. And we-

Peter: And we don't need Ashido?! Those weren't my thoughts. It's the suit, it's taking over my mind. I have to take it off.

He begins trying to rip off the black suit only to see that it won't move.

Peter: *Thoughts* Stop, we need each other.

Peter: No, we don't, sorry but this body is already taken. Move your ooze.

Peter: *Thoughts* We will not allow you too, we need you. You're a perfect host for us.

He struggles to remove the black ooze off his suit and stumbles and hits the bell making it ring and temporary stop the ooze.

Peter: Vibrations! You don't like them.

He goes to punch the bell only for his arm to stop an inch away.

Peter: *Thoughts* We won't fall for that again.

He is body under the control of the ooze jumps out the church and swings across the city.

Peter: Let me go!

Peter: *Thoughts* Sorry, no can do. You tried to get rid of us, we are in control and never let you go. We are going to destroy everything you love to be with you.

Then the church bells ring again making the ooze spaz out and hit the floor below. Parker turns to see a sewer entrance and has some control over his body.

Peter: Now's my chance