Chapter 40: Christmas Party Attack Part 5

(A/N): Hey guys thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

3rd Person POV

A fireball is thrown at the clone of Peter Parker and it barely misses as the spider-clone dodges it thanks to his spider-sense.

Superior: I mean, I like spicy foods but that was a little too hot for my taste.

The beast continues to throw fireball after fireball at the acrobatic spider as his master stands on the side.

Shigaraki: Just kill him already!

Superior: Hey! I heard that!

Said the arachnid as he clung to a high wall.

Spider-Man: Got it! Now I just need to get his attention

He runs up behind the goblin and shouts.

Spider-Man: Hey ugly!

The beast turned his attention away from the clone to the original

Spider-Man: HA! Made you look, Now!

The clone gets behind the Nomu and with two web-lines he pulls the beast's hands backward. Of course, the beast tries to pull forward making his hands go in the air.

Superior: Do it!

The original shoots out his new web substance at the Goblin's hands and eyes cooling down the flames until they were gone.

Spider-Man: Now let's finish him off.

Superior: I was thinking the same thing.

The original begins with sweeping the beast's legs and knocking him over, once on the ground the clone jumps in the air and slingshots himself kicking the Nomu in the face.

Once back on its feet it's hit by multiple small items shaped like spiders. They all explode and cover the beast's torso with webs immobilizing it.

Superior: Let's do this

Spider-Man: Together

They swing alongside each other and slingshot themselves side by side and deliver a powerful punch to the Goblin's face knocking him out.

The tall muscular beast falls to the ground with a loud thud and Shigaraki is pissed beyond belief.

Shigaraki: You failed once again Doctor, now I won't be making the same mistake twice.

Spider-Man: Where do you think you're going?

Shigaraki: *Pushes earpiece* Dabi, torch the place.

He only receives static from the other end and before he could call again he dodges an incoming bullet. He turns to see the pro hero snipe aiming at him, before he could respond he again dodges an incoming wave of blood by Vlad King.