Chapter 11: The Date

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Mina POV

I enter my room, jump into my bed and hug my pillow releasing the biggest sound of happiness ever into it. The girls follow in and see my excitement. I turn to them with the biggest grin that I can't get off.

 I turn to them with the biggest grin that I can't get off

Jiro: Someone is clearly happy.

Mina: This is like a dream come true.

Hagakure: No need to thank me.

I run up to them and pull them into a group hug. Once I let go the raven haired girl turned to me.

Yaoyorozu: So what are you going to wear?

Mina: I, have no idea

Asui: Don't you think you're moving to fast, you've only known him for a couple of days.

Mina: Tsu here's a word of advice, "We are made in a day, we are born in a day, and we can love in a day". So it doesn't matter how long we know each other if our feelings are real.

Jiro: Dang, that was deep.

Mina: So are you going to help me or what.

Uraraka: Don't worry girl we got you *smile*

I smile back to them and we begin choosing outfits.

Peter POV

I enter my room and sit on my bed looking at nothing while letting out a sigh.

I turn over to my nightstand and pick up a picture frame.

I smile at the picture and slowly rub it.

Peter: You guys would have like her

I set the picture down and I get up towards my dresser.

-timeskip-

I chose to wear something that look casual but at the same time a little elegant. I was waiting at the main lounge for about 5 minutes when I hear the elevator coming down.