Chapter 30: It's What Friends Do

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

A red and black figure finally arrives at U.A. and sneaks by the 1-A dormitory to the department studio.

Peter: *Thoughts* Hopefully Hatsume took my advice and went to bed early.

He quietly slides the door that has been blown off multiple times open to be met with a serious-looking Hatsume right in his face.

He then slides the door back close without moving and was about to walk away when the door flies open and he is pulled inside

Hatsume: Explain yourself, now.

She did not sound happy which is a very rare case.

Peter: Could you be a tad more specific?

Hatsume: *Angry* What the hell PETER! You killed a guy with an EMP! Plus it isn't even registered in your suit forms and that is illegal!

He lowered his head in shame because he knew it was true. He did kill him and didn't feel guilty until the memories of Ben came to him.

Peter: I know, what I did was wrong. I was in a bad place at the moment and I didn't think of the consequences. But I was reminded by someone what it truly meant to be a hero. I am ashamed of my actions and will take any consequence you give me. I know that a simple apology won't work but I just want to say, that from the bottom of my heart and soul. I am sorry for disappointing you.

The pink-haired girl genuinely looked surprised at the boy who was now bowing before her. She sighs and rubs her temples with the palm of her hand. What happened next surprised the boy as he was brought up and wrapped into a caring hug. He feels two soft items touch his chest and he blushes as he remembers she doesn't wear a bra underneath her tanktop because she claims it takes too long.

Peter: *Nervous* U-Um, H-Hatsume t-hey, they are um, t-they are touching me.

Her face turns red as well and she quickly backs up.

Hatsume: S-Sorry about that! But, I want you to know that I forgive you. Being a hero is difficult and sometimes you have to make tough decisions. But I was worried that you were going down a dark path and got upset. I'm also sorry for not trying to understand you from the beginning and seeing from your point of view.

Peter:  Hey you've got nothing to apologize for, I would have been mad too if I was in your shoes. But thank you for understanding, you're a really great friend Hatsume. *Smile*

Hatsume:....Mei

Peter: Hm?

Hatsume: I want you to call me Mei from now on.

Peter: *Smiling sigh* Well then Mei you can call me Peter...By the way, would you like to hang out with me at the Christmas party with my class?