Chapter 8: Trip Gone Bad

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Peter POV

We were listening to EraserHead's lecture and I was bored out of my mind. I look over to Ashido and see that she was looking back at me as well. I made a gun with my fingers and shoot my head earning a silent giggle from the pink haired girl.

Aizawa: Parker, is there something you want to tell the class.

He says with his hair floating and his eyes red.

Luckily the bell rang

Aizawa: Class dismissed

Peter: *Thoughts* Literally saved by the bell

I see Ashido motion me to go over to her, I walk over and I see the BakuSquad just chilling.

Peter: Hey guys, what's up.

Ashido: we heard of a new popsicle store that opened up by the mall, we're planning on going, wanna join?

She said in her usual enthusiastic self.

Peter: Sure, I haven't tried any in a while. Plus I got nothing to do.

Kirishima: Cool, let's head out then.

Peter: Just give me a sec, I really dislike wearing his uniform, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I take off my jacket and white button up shirt to reveal a white t-shirt underneath.

Peter: That's better, let's go!

-timeskip-

Mina POV

We were walking to the mall and we were just talking the entire way. I watched as Parker talked with kaminari about something, I really wasn't paying attention to the topic but just looking at his facial features. His chocolate hair with his matching eyes, his great smile that makes my face react the same way.

Hagakure: ~What ya looking at Mina~

I get popped out of my thoughts by my best friends teasing.

Mina: *Embarrassed* N-Nothing Toru, I was just wonder what type of popsicle I should get, that's all hehehe.

Hagakure: ~Sure it's not like you were thinking about Parker, that would just be crazy, right?~

I can feel the blood rush to my face but thanks to my skin color it's not noticeable

Mina: *Embarrassed* Toru stop teasing me

Peter: Is something wrong Ashido?

Mina: *Embarrassed* Oh nothings wrong, Toru is just messing with me, hehehe

Peter: Oh okay then.

I slight punch Toru in the arm making her giggle.

-timeskip-