Chapter 38: Christmas Party Attack Part 3

(A/an): Hey guy, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

3rd Person POV

Mina: *Thoughts* P-Parker's dead? I-It can't be true....They're lying, they must be...It's just some sick joke.....But then why else is this person helping the league.

Hagakure: You're lying! Parker isn't dead, he can't be!

Toga: Sorry to tell you this girls but I saw his lifeless body as we threw him into the sewers. Sorry about your cutie.

Peter: She's not wrong

They turn to the now discovered clone of their friend.

Peter: Parker's body wasn't able to withstand the operation and his heart stopped.

Mina: So all this time you've been lying to us and pretending?! The memories we've shared aren't real?! Are the feelings you have for Hatsume are just fake?!

He stopped walking and his head twitched a little.

Mina: Were you just messing with her feelings for your pleasure?!

Peter: I-I....I-I, Hatsume

???: Stay away from them!

(A/N): Please listen to the song, thxs

A red and blue blur crashes through a window and swings towards the clone and kicks him to the side. He leaps backwards and lands in a pose with his back towards the girls. The figure stands to reveal a person in a red and blue suit with a large white spider on the front and back.

Mina: P-Peter?

The figure turns around to reveal the girls suspicion to be correct.

Spider-Man: Hey Ashido, sorry I'm late.

Mina: *Teary* Is it really you? The real you

He walked up to her and removed his mask to reveal his face with a relieved smile.

Peter: Yeah, it's really me. I'm so sorry for leaving, but I promise to never leave you again.

She pulls him into a hug as she release her tears of happiness as he returns the hug.

Music ends

(A/N): We'll be right back after a short intermission