Chapter 46: Love and War

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

Parker was standing on one side of Ground Gamma while Ashido stood on the opposite

Aizawa: You two ready?

They nodded and a large buzzer was heard. They both began to run towards each other while going through the maze of pipes.

Back with the students in the observation room, they began to talk.

Hagakure: So who do you think will win, my money is on Mina.

Deku: Hard to tell, they are both fast, flexible, and counter their opponent's quirk.

Jiro: Just depends on who is willing to hurt their partner.

Ochako: What do you mean?

Yaoyorozu: I think what Jiro is trying to say that since they are dating they are less willing to hurt their partner.

Kirishima: Must be harder for Parker since he doesn't want to hurt her too badly.

Back at the maze, Ashido is skating through the maze keeping a lookout.

Mina: *Thoughts* Peter has the advantage since he can stick to the walls and has enough space to maneuver with his web.

Then she felt something coming from behind, she quickly turned around and send a wall of acid that melted the web ball.

Mina: A fake!

She turned around to see her boyfriend on his way down towards her

Spider-Man: Hey beautiful!

She dodges the kick by rolling to the side. He rolls and begins to fire web balls which she melted. She begins to charge and skates towards him, she throws the first punch which he dodges. His spider-sense basically made it impossible to land a hit on him. She threw a right hook and he ducked allowing him to give a gut punch but all he did was push her back giving him some space.