Chapter 12: The Amazing Spider-Man

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Peter POV

The day after Mina and I had our date was a Saturday and I was able to be Spider-Man the whole day, so normally I was swinging through the city enjoying my new suit.

Spider-Man: YYEEAAHH!!

I was swinging above the buildings and I dived down to the ground only to swing higher.

Spider-Man: God I love the fresh morning breeze on my mask.

I land on the side of a build and run across only to jump off and continue swinging. I then notices a bus crashing in cars.

Spider-Man: Trouble this early? Man I never get a break.

3rd Person POV

He swings and lands on top of the bus. He pokes his head over the front window to see that the bus driver is trying everything to stop the bus and create little damage. His spider-sense activates and looks up ahead to see traffic and a lot of people crossing.

Spider-Man: Oh man, hope this works.

He says as he sticks to the front of the bus and pushes his feet into the tar trying to stop the bus.

He grunts struggling to push the bus back as it continues to move forward.

Spider-Man: *grunting* Come on!

Right before they reach the light he pushes harder back and right before they cross the crosswalk, the bus finally stops. A kid with headphones playing on his phone walks by not noticing the incoming bus.

 A kid with headphones playing on his phone walks by not noticing the incoming bus

The wall crawler sits on his butt to relax his stressed legs.

Spider-Man: *tried* I didn't know, if that, would work. But, I'll glad it did.

The kid looks over and sees the stopped bus and the red and blue hero and his jaw drops.

The arachnid hero stands up and looks back at the bus giving an ok sign. The bus passengers give him the thumbs up and he turns back to the kid.