Chapter 19

Killua's POV

"What...you and mom" I started

"Yes, were together again" my dad said

"Shes married!" I said

"I know, there getting a divorce" my dad said turning over a pancake.

"You guys are so confusing! What the actual fuck dad! She was happily married to Ging! And now you guys are together?!" I said yelling at my dad.

"Yes killua! And I don't care if she was married you knew we will get back together, I mean, she and I always had this special bond"

"That just fucking excuses! I know for a fact you and her will only last for a day! I know you dad, and you are an actual player!" I yelled. I ran to my room and slammed the door. I was so mad at my mom and dad. Poor Ging....

Holy crap gon!

I ran was about to run out of the house but got stopped by my dad. "Where the hell do you think your going" my dad said crossing his arms.

"To apologize to Ging! You guys are such assholes!" I said running out of the house.

"Killua!" My dad yelled. He ran after me. "Killua!"

I ran faster and arrived at my moms. I saw gon and Ging put there stuff in a moving truck. Alluka ran up to ging and hugged him

"gon!" I yelled. Gon noticed me and dropped his box.

"Killua?!" He yelled. I stood there and so did gon.

"Killua Zoldyck come back!" My dad yelled. I looked behind me and saw him running towards me.

I ignored him. I ran up to gon and gon did the same. Gon jumped on my waist and I held him tightly. "I missed you!" I said hugging him.

"Killua..." Gon said.

"Im so sorry!" I said.

"For what?" Gon said

"This! my dad and mom are so stupid" I said. "Im so sorry for you leaving" I said

"I don't care killua, I don't care"  gon said in the hug. "My dad doesn't either" gon whispered. Gon hugged me tighter and I hugged him. My dad finally reached us.

"Son your dead!" My dad yelled. I walked away from him and walked up to ging.

"In sorry ging..." I said "I hope you can forgive me"

"For what?" Ging said smiling.

"My idiot parents" I said still holding on gon.

"Its fine killua, were gonna be fine" Ging said smiling. "Don't apologize for something that you didn't do" he said patting my head. My mom came running out of the house

"Killua!" She said happily

"Oh god" I said rolling my eyes. I placed gon down and walked over to my mom.

"Were finally gonna be a happy family" she said hugging me

"Yeah ok" I said rolling my eyes. I turned back around to gon and smiled. He smiled too.

"Uh-" I said turning around. I can't kiss him yet!

"Ok son lets go" Ging said to gon.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Whale island!" Gon said excitedly

"Oh- far?" I asked

"Yeah kinda" Ging said

"What? So I can't see gon anymore?" I said

"Of course you can killua! Visit" gon said smiling. "Promise?" Gon said holding up his pinky.

"Promise!" I said doing the chant. I looked over at alluka and she was crying.

"Im gonna miss you guys!" She said crying. I hugged alluka. Gon also came up and hugged her.

"I'll miss you more" gon whispered. He pulled away and walked into the car. "Bye" gon whispered to me.

"Bye..." I whispered back. I looked over at my family and rolled my eyes. I walked back to gon. "Wait before you leave" I said pulling him out of the car.

"What?" He said smiling.

"I-" I looked down and held his hands. I looked back up at him and cupped his face. Gon looked confused.

"Kill-" I cut him off my kissing him in the lips. Gon was shocked but kissed back. I heard everyone gasp. I pulled away and smiled. "Killua!" Gon whispered yelled.

"I don't care anymore gon. I just couldn't hold it in" I said walking away. My mom and dad stared at me.

"Killua..." My mom said in shook.

"Im going to my room" I said going inside the house. I locked myself in and smiled at myself. I actually did it...