Chapter 14

A/n: this chapter contains a song! Cause why not UWU sorry if its cringe...i just like this song rn and i also think it's a perfect fit.

Gon's POV

Today is the wedding day....
I got myself all dressed up. I wore a black tuxedo. I was staring at myself in the mirror. I still haven't talked to killua. He and kyle constantly kiss but I ignore it. Killua seems so depressed lately, I wouldn't blame him.... I've been feeling down too....

"Son you ready?" My dad said walking into the room. "W-wow....you look great son!" My dad said smiling

"Thanks dad! You look better!" I said laughing "nervous?"

"Yeah....kinda- what if I mess up my vows!" My dad said getting nervous

"Its ok dad! Your gonna do great!" I said smiling. My dad smiled back and nodded. He left the room and I continued staring at myself in the mirror. I saw a someone walk into the room. I turned around and my eyes couldn't stop staring.

It was killua in a gray tuxedo. He looked so nice. Killua stared at me too. I cleared my throat and looked at the mirror again. I frowned and looked down. I walked into the bathroom and put on some cologne.

Killua's POV

He looks so nice....i just want to grab his hand....is that so hard to do?

I constantly took glimpses of gon. He turned back to me and slightly smiled. I smiled back and walked into the bathroom. I locked myself in and fell into the floor. I silently started crying. I wish they didn't meet each other. But if my mom and Ging never meet....i wouldn't have meet gon....so I have to at least be a little grateful. I pulled myself together and walked out of the room. Gon wasn't there.

I left the room and walked outside. I saw gon and kite talking. "Ok guys! Let's go!" Kite said smiling. We went into the car and made our way to the wedding. It was beautifully set up. "So when I dad coming?" Gon asked kite.

"In a little" kite said. I explored around the place where they were hosting the wedding.

After a while many people arrived. They all were enjoying themselves. Ging was welcoming them. My mom still didn't come. It was almost time for the vows. I was kinda upset. Upset that this is the end....the end of me and gon officially.....
---------------------------------------------------------

It was time....

Ging was standing smiling. After a little my mom came out smiling she had such a beautiful dress. I just couldn't make myself smile. They gave there vows. The priest said his words and then the final thing we heard was.

"I do"

They kissed and everyone cheered. Except for me and gon. I lightly clapped my hands. Ging and my mom smiled. I made my way out and looked around. Everyone else made there way out and started going to there seats for the meal.

After a long time. In has become dark. People were dancing and having such a good time. The only people that looked like they didn't have a good time was me and gon. People continued dancing and singing. "Killua baby, come sing karaoke!" My mom said walking over to me.

"Uh- no thanks mom" I said smiling

"Aw come on! You have such a good voice"

"No thanks mom" I said again.

"How about you gon?" My mom said walking to gon.

"Oh uh-" gon said staring at the microphone.

"N-no im ok..." Gon said shyly

"Come on son! Have fun!" Ging said coming behind my mom.

"I'm shy...." Gon said blushing.

"Fine then" ging said walking away. My mom smiled and walked away too. I looked over at gon. He stared at the people dancing.

I can tell he wanted to dance and have fun. I frowned and walked over to him. Gon noticed and looked down. "H-hey..." I said

"Hi..." Gon said

"So uh- guess were officially brothers...." I said in disgust. Its so weird....

"Y-yeah..." Gon said rubbing the back of his head.

"Uh- why don't you wanna dance?" I asked

"Umm....because I don't have anyone to dance with....and I don't wanna dance by myself...." Gon said blushing.

"Right...uh- well...." I started but stopped. "Wanna dance with me...." I asked

"Wouldn't that seem weird?" Gon said blushing more.

"I guess....yeah never mind...." I said.

God why I'm I so stupid....

"Killua-" gon whispered

"Yeah?" I asked looking at him

"Maybe we can sing...." Gon said playing with fingers

"Yeah- sure..." I said standing up.

"Really?" Gon said standing up too.

"Sure" I said. Gon walked over to the karaoke machine. He seemed kinda hesitant about it.

"What's the song called?" I said getting a microphone. People started staring at us.

"Uh- seventeen" gon said pressing play

"What?" I asked. He didn't...

"You know this song" he said slightly smiling.

"Gon-" I said. I was cut him off. By gon singing.

"Let's be normal....see bad movies. sneak a beer and watch tv we'll bake brownies or go bowling. Don't you want a life with me?" Gon said walking closer to me. "Can't we be seventeen....that all i want to do....if you could let me in.... I could be good with you"

I looked down and started "people hurt us"

"Or they vanish"

"And your right that really blows"

"But we let go"

"Take a deep breath"  I whispered

"And go buy some summer clothes"

"We'll do camping"

"Play some poker"

"And we'll eat some chilli fries"

"Maybe prom night. Maybe dancing?"

"Don't stop looking in my eyes!" Gon yelled

"Your eyes!" I said

"Can't we be seventeen! Is that so hard to do! If you could let me in! I could be good with you! Let us be seventeen! If we still got the right!" We both yelled.

"So what's it gonna be? I wanna be with you!" Gon sang

"I wanna be with you!" I said back.

"Tonight!......Your the one... I choose...." Me and gon both whispered. We were pretty close together. But not that close. I wanted so bad to lean in and kiss him. But I had to pull myself together. Everyone clapped. We both smiled and bowed. I'm not sure if it was obvious or not...

I sat back down in my seat and gon did too. I looked over at him and blushed. Gon did the same. Gon didn't stop staring. Lust was in his eyes.

A/n: hola! So I hope I didn't confuse you guys with the song

Here is a example song. I hope you guys did understand and enjoyed this chapter. Oh btw! I did cut off some of the lyrics. Like the beginning and some in the end. So I hope that didnt mess with some of your reading. Anyways hope you enjoyed BYE BYE!