Chapter 17

Gon's POV

I nodded and listened. Killua took a deep breath. "So Uh in sophomore year of high school I met kyle....he was a perfect guy....every girl fell for him. He had perfect grades, he was like the perfect guy ever made....so I of course fell for him too.... One day he came up to me and told me he wanted to hang out. I of course got so excited and said yes. And from that day on I was Kyle's boyfriend. I felt like I was living the best life ever.... But I wasn't. Kyle would hurt me and say such awful things to me... A-and made me.... Do stuff" killua whispered.

"What...." I said tearing up.

"I rather...not go in specifics with that. But I could never break up with him...he is such a awful guy. I tried so hard to leave. But I was so hooked for his looks. And everyone in school called up the perfect couple. So i agree with what kite said. 'I've been in love with the idea of kyle, the idea of the perfect romance' but it was never real...." Killua said crying. I hugged him and held onto him him. "I hate him so much" killua cried.

"Hey, hey, hey... Its ok" I said rubbing his back. Killua wiped his tears and pulled away covering his face. "Killua im so sorry-" I said holding his hand.

"He's just a pathetic rich kid" killua said.

"Come here" I said extending my hand out for killua to grab. He did and I pulled him into a hug. I gave him a kiss in the forehead.

"What should I do..." Killua whispered

"Stand up for yourself. You are done with the toxic relationship killua" I said rubbing his head.

"I can try..." Killua said holding me tighter. "Im still very confused on what kite said though" killua said chuckling. I chuckled too and killua pulled away. He rubbed his eyes and calmed himself down.

"One day we'll find out" I said laughing. Killua looked up at me and frowned.

"Gon-" he said

"Hm?" I said

"Uh- im gonna miss you ok" killua said smiling.

"What do you mean?" I said

"I'm leaving...im going with my dad remember"

"N-no killua please, stay. I need you here" I said.

"Im sorry gon, I hate that my dad isn't giving up. I might as well give him what he wants. Plus I already told you, I was gonna do it" killua said standing up. "Im gonna tell my mom. Be right back" killua said leaving the room. I felt like i was stabbed. I started crying and curled myself into a little ball.

That mean I can't see killua anymore...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Its been a few days and those days killua has been packing up. I was always in bed crying to myself. Killua looked at me and looked down. "Im sorry" he said putting his stuff in the boxes. I turned away from him and hugged my pillow. "Gon-" killua said walking up to me.

"Go pack your stuff killua. Im fine" I said not looking at him.

"No your not" he said. Sitting on my bed. "Talk to me" he said holding a teddy bear that I had in my bed.

"No- go" I said covering my head with the blanket.

"Gon-"

"Please go away killua!" I said a little louder.

"Gon... I just wanted to say. Go find yourself someone new who isn't your brother.... And make sure he treats you right.... Don't let him ruin you....and make you feel bad about yourself... I wish that person could of been me.... But sadly it can't.... Just- I hope he treats you better than I did. Do all the things I should of done when I was with you..." Killua whispered

I looked over at killua and saw tears roll down his cheek. I looked away and closed my eyes. I felt killua stand up and grabbed his box. He walked out of the room and once the door closed. I sat up and saw all of Killua's stuff gone. I felt so dead inside. Its like I couldn't cry anymore.  I stared at his empty bed. Suddenly it finally hit me. I was a sobbing mess.

Killua's POV

I left the room but still kept my ear at the door. I heard nothing at first but when I started walking away I heard gon's sobs I stopped. I wanted to walk in there and give him a big hug. But I couldn't bare and see him like that. I walked to the car that my dad was in. My mom was also really upset. But she knew I was gonna be fine. Plus I can always visit her. I said bye to ging and the rest of my siblings. They decided to stay. Except for illumi. He also left with me.

We walked to the car and my dad took us to his place. When we arrived I ran to my room and locked myself in. Its much smaller then my old one. I put my hands in my pocket and felt something. I pulled a piece of paper out and opened it.

My dear killua! I'm so nervous of this night. But I wrote this for you to tell you. I love you... I want to spend my life with you....I don't know if this is to soon but...I feel so full when im with you, I feel so connected...just like You said...I promise to love you... I hope we will forever be together....

It was the letter gon gave me when we had our special night together. I smiled at myself and teared up again. God ehy is this so hard....

I re read the letter over and over. Everytime I re read it just made things more worst. I had to do something... I ran out of the house and ran to my moms place. I bursted into the door and saw my mom.

"Killua? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Uh- nothing" I said running upstairs.

"Kill?" My mom said but I ignored her.

I bursted into gon's room and saw him writing in a book. "Killua?" Gon said standing up. 

"Gon" i said running up to him and hugging him. "Im so sorry!" I said crying.

"Killua-" gon said hugging back.

"I can't be without you gon! I can't" i said crying.

"I-"

"I wanna be with you forever!"

"Killua, I love you too" gon said crying.

"I don't care anymore... I don't! I wanna be with you"

"But-"

"I can't hold my feelings...." I said cupping his face. "Just please- be with me" I said. Gon smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and hugged him. "I don't care anymore... I don't care of what people say" I said

"But killua- there married" gon whispered.

"Gon..."

"I love you so much killua, but there together. My dad is happy. I can't ruin that!" Gon said "Just go with your dad. Im fine seriously"

"But im not!" I said holding his hand.

"Im sorry..." Gon whispered

"I'm not gonna give up ok." I said

"I won't either" gon said smiling.

"Promise" I said leaving the room

"Promise" gon said. I left the room and walked outside. Im surprised no one saw that...they really are dumb.

I walked back to my dads house and laid in bed. We're gonna be fine. We promised. I'm not gonna give up...