Chapter 11

Gon's POV
It's been a couple of weeks me and killua and I have been having such a good time. We spend every so often we get. Kissing, cuddling, going on little dates. We were good at hiding our secret. We even started this little game... How quiet can we be while having sex in the house. We have gotten better at it. Well mainly killua. I've always been quieter than him. We have it quite often in the room, In the arcade, bathroom, balcony and sometimes we risk it. when the family is gone we do it in the kitchen.

We have just one last week...but I try to ignore it considering i don't wanna think bad and be sad that I won't get to have killua anymore...

I was currently in the balcony with killua. We were making out in the couch that is in the balcony. "Hmm" killua said pulling away. "You know gon... I was wondering..."

"No no more quiet game! Im tired!" I said whining

"No! Not that! I was wondering if you wanted to-" killua started. But then he was cut off by the door of our room opening. Killua immediately fell onto the floor considering he was sitting on my lap. I looked behind us and saw alluka running in. She smiled and ran up to us.

"Hi guys!" She said smiling.

Oh good she didn't see anything.

"Killua, mom said to clean your room. We have guest coming over" she said sitting down.

"Why? Its not like there gonna come in my room" killua said standing up.

"Well....the Petersons are coming over..." Alluka said frowning. Killuas eyes widen. He immediately ran back to the room and started cleaning. "That's all bye!" Alluka said leaving the room. I was confused. I walked back to the room and saw killua cleaning.

"Who are the petersons?" I asked helping killua.

"No one important" killua said. Killua turned to face me. "Gon maybe you should leave...go hang out with kurapika for the whole day. You don't wanna stay here" killua said smiling

"W-why?"

"Just go, nothing to worry about" killua said avoiding eye contact.

"No! Tell me! Who are the petersons" I asked.

"Family friends" he mumbled.

"Ok? But what's the reason for kicking me out?" I asked more confused.

"Gon...just go, it's family stuff"

"No! Now I'm worried who are they?!" I asked again.

"Uh- just people who are super strict and mean... They insult and are super harsh...im assuming there son is coming considering alluka told me to clean our room...and-" killua said but stopped.

"And what?" I asked

"And... I-i dated there son....so i have a feeling if he saw you...its not gonna end well" killua said looking at me

"Dated?! I-i though... I was your first... Y-you lied...?"

"No gon.... I mean yes I lied. Its just... That relationship I had with him was super toxic...and I just closed that chapter of my life....im sorry..." Killua whispered. He walked over to me. "Please forgive me....but Gon you should leave. Just for the sake of your protection" killua said cupping my face.

"No, im staying" I said "and I'm not forgiving you....yet" I said smirking. I walked to the closet and got myself ready. I decided to look nice. Killua rolled his eyes.

"This is a bad idea..." He said changing too.

"What could go wrong. Its not like he's gonna kill me?" I said laughing