Chapter 3

Gons POV

i woke up to the sun shining in my face. Oh yeah I moved...i sat up in bed and looked around the room. Killua's gone. I stretched and got off of bed. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I then looked outside the balcony. The smell of fresh air. I smiled and sat down in a chair. I admired the view. "Morning" I heard someone say. It was killua. He was holding some candy.

"Morning!" I said smiling. killua sat next to me and admired the view like me.

"Woah! I never knew how beautiful outside looks in the morning" killua said

"You didn't?!" I said shocked

"No..."

"Hm...well at least now you know" i said smiling. Killua looked over at me and smiled.

"Boys! Breakfast is ready" we heard Killua's mom yell. I stood up and made my way downstairs. I saw my dad talking to someone. He had long white hair. Wait!

"Uncle kite!" I said excitedly. I ran up to my dad so I can get a closer look. It was uncle kite!

"Hey there gon" he said smiling. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"W-what are you doing here!" I said looking up at him.

"I decided to come by. Considering you're old man will be getting married" kite said winking at Ging

"What?! When!" I said confused

"Uh- soon. Me and kikyo and planning on getting married in like 2 months..." My dad said. All the kids were shoked.

"Yay! So that means soon i can call you papa!" Alluka said dancing. While the rest of the kids were silent

"So I'll be sticking around kid" kite said patting my head.

"Ok!" I said smiling. Kite isn't actually my uncle, he's just a very close friend of my dad. I've known him since i was a little baby. So I called him uncle kite.

"Gon- don't you think 2 months is a little to soon" killua whispered to me.

"I-i don't know..." I said whispering back. Killua looked down. We began eating and talking about the wedding. I don't know why but i had this feeling inside my stomach telling me. Cancel it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Exploring the house. Ok hope I don't get lost. I thought. I went to the basement and saw that it was a movie theater. And what looked like an arcade! Wow where do they get so much money? I went to the main area of the house and explored everything. Kites room was a guest room. He was unpacking his things. I continued exploring. The second floor was my dads and Kikyos room. I of course didn't enter there room considering I don't known what they could be doing. The second floor also had a little living room and a balcony.  And finally the third floor. It had all of the kids rooms and another living room in the middle?! My gosh do they even touch half of this place?

I walked back to my room. I saw killua listening to some music. I sat on my bed and thought for a moment "hey" killua said taking off his headphones. I looked up at him

"Hey" i said turning so I can face him

"So how was exploring the house"

"Good! Its so big! Uh- do you guys even use half of things?" I asked

"Yeah... surprisingly" killua said

"Oh- that's good" I said smiling. I saw killua stand up and grab his bags. "Where are you going?" I said looking at all his stuff

"My dads. We spend a week with him." Killua said grabbing his bags

"S-so im gonna be alone this week?" I said getting a little upset

"Yeah- sorry" killua said.

"Oh...ok...uh- bye..." I said.

"Bye" killua said leaving the room. I looked around the room. It was so quiet now. I opened the door and saw everyone with there bags. They all left downstairs. I went back to my bed and sighed. Man this is gonna be a boring week.

----------------------------------------------------------

Friday-

"So you're your dad is gonna get married in 2 months!" Kurapika said munching on the chips

"Yeah!" I said smiling

"So gon- how's you're brother" leorio said smirking

"Uh- he's ok" i said eating some chips.

"He's kinda cute" kurapika said smirking

"Uh! No he's not!" I said blushing

"He's ok..." Leorio said frowning. I laughed. It was obvious leorio had a crush on kurapika.

"So when is he coming back?" Kurapika asked.

"Uh- I don't know. Maybe sunday"

"How is it living alone" leorio said

"Boring." I said frowning "I miss them not gonna lie"

We continued talking and laughing. Suddenly the door opened. I looked over at it. Killua's back! He looked over at us and blushed. "Oh hi killua!"

"Hey..." He said. We placed his bags down and looked over at us

"Hey...uh gons friends" he said waving at them

"Hey!" Leorio and kurapika said.

"Oh uh killua this is kurapika and leorio" I said pointing at them. "I- i thought you were coming back Sunday?"

"Yeah- uh I always come back early. The rest of my siblings come sunday" killua answered.

"Oh ok! Come join us!" I said patting a spot for killua to sit on my bed

"Ok..." He said shyly. Killua walked over to us and sat down. We began talking and killua slowly started talking too. At first he was shy. But slowly he started talking more. I learned a little about him. Killua seems really interesting. I blushed whenever he looked at me and smiled. His blue eyes shinned. His fluffy hair. His scent. Oh god....why am I saying those things.

Later that night leorio and kurapika left. So it was just me and killua. We moved to the balcony and laughed at some joke i made. Killuas laugh was so cute. "So- you almost died with your aunt mito?" Killua said laughing

"Yeah! I didn't know you could drown in the bathtub!" I said laughing too. We finally calmed down and looked up at the sky.

"Can we just sleep over here" i whispered

"We?" Killua said

"Yeah...the sky is so beautiful..." I said smiling

"I don't see why not" killua said. He walked back in the room and got blankets and pillows. We made a fort and got inside.

"Night killua..." I said shutting my eyes. Killua laid next to me.

"Night gon..." He whispered. I fell asleep shortly after.

Step Siblings (Gonkillu Story) [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara