Chapter 9

Gon's POV
I hope im ready...im not sure...but what I am sure of is that I will have a romantic night with killua! I was in bed playing with some cards when I saw killua walk in the room. He seemed upset. "You ok?" I asked.

"No! My dad is here! He's arguing with my mom and your dad! He won't give up until we stay with him" killua said frowning. "He wants us to live with him...but I just wanna be here" killua said tearing up. I cupped his face and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm not letting you go killua...your mine" I said in the hug. Killua smiled and nodded. I burried my face into his hair. It smelled nice. It was also very soft. I pulled away and killua smiled.

"Your the best" he said smiling.

"I know! Oh also....be ready, i have something planned for tonight!" I said smiling. Killua furrowed his eyebrows

"What do you mean" he said

"Just be ready" I said playing with the cards.

"Ok?" He said going to his bed. I smiled at myself. I'm going to shower. I though. I grabbed my stuff and walked into the bathroom. Ok gon be ready! Don't be afraid! I thought to myself in mirror.

------------------------------------------------------------

-later that night-

Ok Killua's showering. I have everything prepared right? Yes ok. I got my letter and stuffed it into my jacket. I walked downstairs and saw kikyo and silva and my dad talking. Still?! I thought. I walked into the kitchen to get something. "Gon your going out?" My dad asked.

"Uh- yeah...me and killua are gonna go to kurapikas house..." I said.

"Ok son have fun" my dad said smiling. I smiled back ans walked out of the kitchen. I bumped into kite. "Oh- sorry uncle kite" I said fixing my hair.

"Why are you going so fancy to kurapikas house?" Kite said crossing his arms.

"No reason..." I said looking away.

"Gon you better not be hiding secrets from me" he said

"Im not! I promise...call kurapika he knows" I said smiling.

"Ok....have fun kid" kite said patting my shoulder. I smiled at him while he was walking away. Once he was out of sight I ran to my room. I pulled out my phone and called kurapika.

. . . .

"What?! What are you planning on doing?!" Kurapika said.

"Please just- if they call you say i was with you all night" I said in the phone

"Tell me" he said

"Uh- im planning on....spending a night with a girl" I said

"Gon! You actually think I'm going to believe that?!" Kurapika yelled.

"Well believe it!" I said.

"Fine whatever" kurapika said.

"Yes thank you! I promise I will pay you back!" I said hanging up. I saw killua all ready. I smiled. He looked so handsome! I walked closer to him and held his hand.

"To fancy? Yeah I'll go change" he said walking away. I pulled him closer to me.

"No, no, no, no you look great!" I said smiling. Killua blushed and nodded.

"Ok....then im ready!" Killua said excited. I laughed and locked our hands together. We walked out of the room and ran outside the house so no one can see us. Once we successfully got out I got into the driver seat and killua in the passenger. I started driving to the location. Killua looked out of the window. I smiled at him and got butterfly's in my stomach. After what seemed like a long drive I parked the car into a empty parking lot. "Gon where are we?" Killua asked looking around.