Chapter 7

Killua's POV

3 weeks. Its been 3 weeks! And me and gon never talked about that kiss! I was pissed! Why? Because! I like gon! I confessed to him! And he isn't even kissing me right now!

I was looking at my phone and gon was talking to kurapika and leorio. I looked over at gon and saw him laughing. I smiled but then rolled my eyes. I'm mad at him. "Killua join us! Were gonna watch a movie" gon said standing up from his bed.

"Nah" I said looking back at my phone

"You guys can go ahead. I have to talk to killua for a moment" gon said closing the door. I looked up at gon. "What's wrong with you? You've been acting different lately" gon said sitting on my bed.

"Nothing" I said looking back at my phone. Gon grabbed my phone and put it behind him.

"Tell me!" Gon said

"Uh! It's nothing gon! Just go watch your movie" i said trying to grab my phone back.

"Please killua!"

"Gon give it back!" I said irritated

"No! Tell me god dammit!"

"I like you gon! And you never talk about the kiss!" I yelled. Gon froze and looked away. "You ignore it! You ignore that day! Why?! D-do you not like me back?" I said

"Killua..."

"Gon i need to know!"

"I do! I do! Its just...i can't lie to my dad...or your mom..."

"Oh-"

"I do like you...its just...scary" gon whispered

"Gon, why is this so difficult!" I whined.

"I don't know!" Gon said frowning.

"C-can we- just- keep it a secret?" I said

"Keep what a secret?"

"Us" I said looking at him. "I-i can't control my feelings gon..."

"Killua..." Gon said looking away. He thought for a moment. "I-i wanna be with you" gon whispered. I looked at him and slightly smiled. I crawled over at gon and sat on his lap. Gon looked at me and blushed.

"Good" i said cupping his face and kissing him. Gon kissed back and held onto my face. I touched his hair and kissed him more deeply. I moaned into the kiss and gon held my waist.

"Gon are you done yet? We can't find the theater roo-" kurapika said walking in the room but stopped once he saw us. Gon pulled away and looked at his friends shocked.

"G-guys! I-its not what i-it l-looks like!" Gon said burning red.

"What the fuck!" Leorio said "did you just kiss your brothe-" leorio started but gon put his hands on his mouth

"Shut up!" Gon said red. I was shocked i burned red too. I couldn't move. Gon removed his hand from leorio and looked away.

"Gon!" Kurapika said closing the door so no one can hear "d-did you actually just kiss killua!" He whispered yelled.

"No..." Gon said looking away.

"I mean i get it. He's hot but what the fuck gon! He's gonna be your brother soon!" Kurapika whispered yelled. I blushed.

"I-" gon said but closed his mouth. Kurapika grabbed gon's hand and left the room. I was left alone. Shit they actually just saw us kiss!

Gon's POV

"What the hell gon!" Kurapika said pulling me out of the room. "Why would you do that! I-isn't that bad!" He whispered yelled. I avoided eye contact.

"Yeah gon...h-hes your brother? Isn't he?" Leorio whispered.

"I-im sorry...but me and killua....got attached...and i- i like him more that that!" I said closing my eyes and looking down.

"Gon...what are you gonna do when your dad and his mom get married!" Kurapika said

"I-i don't know..." I said looking at them

"Gon...your in deepshit. I suggest you guys stop..." Leorio said

"I-i can't...i like him..." I said.

"What are you gonna do gon? Soon there gonna get married and that makes you and killua brothers. Have you ever thought beyond that?" Kurapika said

"No..." I whispered

"I-i support you in whatever you do gon. But this...I don't know if i can.. " kurapika said putting his hands on my shoulder.

"I know..." I whispered

"You talk with killua. We're going home...just call us when you need anything" leorio said. Kurapika nodded and started walking away. I frowned and stood there for a while. I finally had the guts to walk back into the room. I saw killua laying in his bed staring at the ceiling. Once he heard the door open he immediately sat up.

"Were dead aren't we" killua said looking at me "there gonna tell our parents aren't they"

"Uh- no....they aren't...but they did say that us being together is wrong..." I said sitting in my bed.

"Oh...." Killua said laying down in his bed. "What are you gonna do!"

"I don't know! They said that we should stop. That us being together is wrong...but honestly killua- i can't stop liking you!" I groaned

"I-i can't either..." Killua sat up and walked over to me "what's the plan?"

"There is no plan. I think- i think that....we should listen to what they say..."

"Gon. No! Im not giving up. My plan is that...we cancel the wedding so we can be together"

"Killua that's selfish! We can't do that!"

"Then what should we do? Cause im not giving up, i need you" killua whispered

"Killua..."

"What?" He answered. I cupped his face and kissed him. Killua fell on top of me and kissed back. I flipped us over so i was on top of him. Killua wrapped his arms around my neck. I explored his mouth and moaned. I pulled away but kept our foreheads touching

"Lets keep it a secret for now..." I whispered. Killua smirked and nodded. I stood up and walked over to the door. I locked it and walked over to him again "just in case" I smiled. Killua chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me closer and kissed me. I smiled and played with his hair. Its so fluffy. I loved his lips. I laid him down in the bed and grabbed his waist. Killua shivered in my touch. I smirked and moved my hands around his body. Killua moaned and played with my hair. I slowly pulled away and smiled. Killua blushed.

"Can we cuddle...." Killua said. I nodded and laid down behind him. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled him. Killua smiled and fell asleep. I played with his hair and blushed

"Why are you so cute..." I whispered.