Chapter 12

Gon's POV

I hate being at the house now. The petersons have been coming over so much recently. I hate how kyle touches killua. I just want to kill him....

I decided to leave the house today. Just so I can get a break from them I was at kurapikas house. I was talking about how much a hate kyle. "So Kyle is cute? But is a asshole inside?" Kurapika asked

"Yeah he is! Like killua told me he is so rude and bitchy!" I yelled.

"Oh...well you have it tough gon." Kurapika said.

"I know..."

"Gon can I ask you something"

"Yeah of course"

"Are you and killua sleeping together?"

"W-what?! No- I told you already....me and him are nothing now...ever since you told me to stop" I said clearly lying.

"Right....you liar! It's clear that you and him are secretly dating" kurapika said hitting me with his pillow. "Just admitted... I won't tell anyone..."

"Is it that obvious?!" I said blushing red.

"No....kinda"

"Fuck! If it's obvious my dad and his mom will definitely find out!" I said panicking

"Calm down! It's obvious for me because I walked in on you guys. But if so far they haven't they definitely won't find out" kurapika said "not that I'm a fan of your guys is secret relationship...but I support you I guess"

"Thanks....well... I do have this...gut feeling telling me someone other than you knows" I said frowning.

"Who?"

"My uncle kite... He's always been so smart. And he know when someone is hiding something. Like...ok when I was little, I had a girlfriend in school. I was so little...so of course I wasn't thinking. Well anyways. When that happened my uncle knew right away."

"Hm...that is odd. But gon maybe your just over thinking... I mean you were little so maybe you slipped it out and your uncle told your dad." Kurapika said

"I guess...but still..." I said frowning.

"And if he already knew. Don't you think he would of already told your dad and kikyo" kurapika said eating some chips.

"Your right...maybe I'm over thinking....well thanks kurapika but i got to go. I don't want kyle doing anything to killua" I said standing up and putting my jacket on. Kurapika nodded. "Bye!" I said walking out of his room and leaving the house. I made my way back home

When I arrived I saw that the Petersons were still here. I groaned and made my way up to my room.

It's locked

I rolled my eyes and knocked. Kyle opened it after a little while. "Oh its you....mind leaving were kinda busy" Kyle said rolling his eyes.

"Oh good gon's here! Look kyle...i have to go.....uh- were going....to the library..." Killua said pushing through kyle.

"What! No! You said you were gonna pleasure me!" Kyle said getting angry.

"Yeah....maybe another time" killua said walking faster downstairs. I smiled at kyle and walked behind killua. We both walked out of the house.

"God you saved me!" Killua whispered.

"What?" I asked

"Kyle almost made me....do stuff-" killua said looking away.

"That asshole! He can't touch you- only i-" I started but stopped.

"Hey kids, where are you guys going?" Kite said walking over to us

"Library" killua said.

"Is that so?" Kite said smirking.

"Yep! I want more books!" I said smiling.

"Right....well have fun" kite said walking away. Me and killua got in the car and drove to the library.

. . . .

"So your saying....you have a feeling your uncle know?!" Killua whispered yelled.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"G-gon! This is bad!" Killua almost yelled.

"It's just a feeling! But kurapika gave a good reason. He said if he already knew. Don't you think he would've told my dad and your mom?" I said playing with a book.

"Yeah maybe..." Killua said rubbing his chin. "Either way...this is gonna end in 3 days..." Killua mumbled. I frowned and looked down.

"S-so what was kyle planning of doing to you" I said changing the subject.

"It's kinda obvious...." Killua said playing with his fingers.

"Uh-"

"A blowjob" killua said answering my question. "But thank god you saved me!"

"Y-yeah..." I said

"look I'm sorry....im sorry I can't stand up for myself..."

"Hey- its ok killua" I said grabbing both of his hands. "Once your ready to tell me...im ready to listen" I said smiling.

"I still feel bad....hey! I have a idea. What if I make it up to you" killua said smirking.

"How so?" I said

"Book a hotel and you'll find out" killua said smiling.

"Hmmmm" I said thinking.

"We are gonna have a movie night! With just us two and cuddle!" Killua said. I got red and looked away. "What were you thinking about?" Killua said smirking

"N-nothing!" I said blushing.

"Gon you dirty minded!" Killua said laughing

"S-shut up!" I said looking away. Killua and I stood up from the tables.

"This is why I love you..." Killua said walking over to me. I smiled and leaned in. We both gave each other a kiss.

"Well, well, well." We heard someone say. We both turned to face the person.

"U-uncle k-kite...." I whispered.

Authors note: keep this in mind

Camera.