𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

Começar do início

Hayley shrugged dramatically, "hell if I know. It just sounds cool, and that's what matters."

Tyler nodded although he was still looking around for Jenna. "Hey have you-" he stopped mid sentence once he saw Jenna laughing as Rosie did something silly. There were a few people huddled around her as she showed off Rosie. He didn't even think before walking passed Hayley towards his family.

"Ty-" Although Hayley's attempt was good, Tyler wouldn't stop for nothing. He wanted to talk to Jenna and really make things right again.

He pushed through the crowd surrounding her and Rosie, and once he reached her he pulled her into a kiss. It was a little awkward due to her being off guard, but she soon relaxed and their lips formed and moved together.

Everyone 'ooo'd and Rosie gurgled as she reached over to try and grab onto Tyler's small stubble of hair growing, although it wasn't long enough for her to grasp her fingers around it. They chuckled as they broke their kiss, their attention returning to their daughter.

Tyler leaned in to whisper in her ear, "I wanna take you somewhere without Rosie for a little bit once this party is over, okay?"

Jenna furrowed her eyebrows, quite shocked at his sudden mood change from that morning. It wasn't like he was different this morning, he just seemed off. Which she understood why. "Okay, where?"

Tyler shook his head, "I don't know yet, just give me a little bit." He then looked out to the people who were previously admiring Rosie. "Sorry, I'm going to go talk with Josh now."

Jenna nodded, deciding to stay and talk with the other banditos to get to know them better.

It didn't take long for Tyler to find Josh. He had his arm over the beautiful brunette. Maybe he could finally meet the girl he had saw him talking to.

"Oh, Debby, look. Meet my friend Tyler. Remember me telling you about him?" Josh smiled.

"Oh, yes. I've heard lots about you, Tyler. I'm Debby." Debby stuck out her hand and Tyler shook it with a smile.

"You're his girlfriend right?" Tyler questioned, although he already had a pretty good idea. Debby blushed, nodding her head.

Josh rubbed Debby's shoulder. "Hey, Deb, I'm gonna talk with Tyler for a little bit."

"Okay." Debby turned to Tyler. "where's your wife?"

Tyler pointed back from where he came from and Debby glad pranced off towards her. "So, I need a favor."

Josh lifted his eyebrows as they both began to walk away from the heart of the camp towards the tents for some peace and quiet. "Of course."

"Is there any romantic places around here where Jenna and I can be alone?" He looked over to see Josh wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oooooooo" he teased, and Tyler slapped his arm.

"Stop acting like a child, Josh. C'mon. It's important. Also I need you to keep Rosie tonight."

Josh nodded, "okay, okay. I get it. Yeah, I can keep Rosie, and yeah, there's a place..."

◉‿◉

"Where are we going, Tyler?" Jenna asked as she followed him. He shook his head, continuing towards The Caves.

"Something I've always wanted to show you." He stopped at the entrance of The Caves, where they had kept Jenna.

He pointed with one of his crutches towards a small peak of light just above. They of course, had to climb a few rocks to get there but there was already a small path prepared.