Blue x Error

(My personal favorite ship)

Error was in the anti-void. Sitting down on his favorite bean bag in which he totally didn't steal. He had some chocolate in hand in which he was eating. He was planning to watch undernovela and had invited Blue over to watch it with him, he though it would be fun to have him around. He considered him some-what of a friend ever since an accident. One that involved creating BlueBerror, who usually kept to another side of the anti-void. 

Soon, Blue came into the anti-void, greeting Error and sitting beside him. Blue didn't really like undernovela, it was all confusing to him, but he was there to make Error happy, glad that he seemed that way when he had made it there. 

Error opened some sort of portal thing with glitched ends that allowed them to see Undernovela, he relaxed himself as Blue would look over at him, smiling before turning back to the 'show'

Later on, about two 'episodes' later, Blue felt his eyes droop. He was tired. Blue didn't mean too but had leaned his head on Error's shoulder before passing out.

Blue was one of the only people Error allowed to touch him, though he still flinched when he noticed Blue fall asleep on him. He sighed and closed the portal, leaning his head on top of Blue's and falling asleep as well.

Later, when they both had finally woken up, they would engage in conversation about small topics, Blue did most of the talking while Error listened, but soon brought down his Blue doll and showed it off.

"Wow it looks so much like me!" Blue would say while smiling widely. Error let off a small smile, "YeAh.." He agreed with the other.

"Oh! It's been a bit, huh? Sorry Error but I need to get back to underswap before my brother freaks out! He doesn't like me gone for too long and...doesn't like me hanging out with you...But don't worry! This can be our little secret!"

Blue leaned over and gave Error a small kiss before running off and out of the void, Error was a bit taken aback, what did that kiss mean?? He was so confused so he just went back to making more dolls...though his mind wandered elsewhere...