Epilogue

Thalia and Percy sat on a cot in the Hunt's infirmary tent. Thalia's face was red and she was out of breath, while Percy's hand was turning an interesting shade og black and blue. Each held a little girl in their arms. Both babies had small tufts of black hair, and when they opened their eyes you could see that they were silver and shown like the moon just like their grandmother. "What should we name them?" Percy whispered.

"What do you think?"

Percy looked down at the daughter he held in his arms, love filling his chest and eyes. "Angel Zoë Jackson," he said softly.

"I like that, our little Angel," Thalia said before looking down at the daughter she held, indescribable love also filling her. "How about, Asteria Bianca Jackson."

"Our little star," Percy said with a smile. "It's perfect."

#      #      #

Artemis flashed into the camp of her Hunters, the sun had set about an hour earlier so they were all gathered around the fire while the wolves kept watch. She had barely taken a step before she heard two voices that filled her with joy. "Gramma Arty!" Angel and Asteria shouted as they ran to the goddess.

In one smooth motion Artemis got down on her knees, aged up to be somewhere in her forties, and spread her arms to hug her two granddaughters. "What are you two doing out of bed?" she playfully scolded as she hugged the two girls.

"Auntie Hannah and mommy were telling us stories," Asteria said excitedly.

"Oh, what about?" Artemis asked.

"About daddy's adventures and Uncle Jake!" Angel responded with enthusiasm. "Did you know that daddy went to go see Uncle Hades?"

"Did he now?" Artemis laughed.

"They wouldn't go to bed until they saw you," Percy chuckled as his daughters kept rambling on about what they had been told.

Artemis also chuckled, that sounded like her granddaughters. "And how are my grandsons?" she asked.

"Aether and Kairos are good," Percy replied. "We just got them to sleep a while ago. Olympus help us when they are older though," Percy said with a laugh. "They're only only a couple months old and they already act like their namesakes. Aether is so mischievous, just like Luke could be. And Kairos, well, he won't leave his brother's side, especially when he's crying, just like Jake."

#       #      #

Hannah sat on a log on the edge of the Hunter's camp, staring at the ring on her finger. It had been over ten years since Annabeth had been defeated, over ten years since Jacob had died, and over ten years since she had last seen him. She missed the friends she had lost, but most of all, she missed Jacob. It hadn't been all bad though. Hannah had kept her promise to Jacob, and Clara really had become like her little sister. She loved that little girl, and only wished that Jacob could have been able to spend more time with her. Looking over, Hannah saw something that really made her smile. Over by the fire she saw Percy and Thalia, Percy's arm thrown around her shoulder as she snuggled into his side. They both had small smiles on their faces as they watched four young children in miniaturized Hunter's gear play with Clara, Kate, and the other Hunter's that had joined when they were young.

Turning her attention back out to the forest, Hannah let the memories of the years before his death wash over her. However, it wasn't too long before Hannah thought she heard some leaves rustling and a twig snap. Jumping up Hannah twisted Jacob's watch to bring out his shield, and used her silver hand to fashion a spear made from a combination of shadows and Olympian Silver. She moved to spin a small circle and possibly call for backup, but before she could Hannah felt a searing pain in her chest. Looking down, she saw a very familiar sword sticking out of it. "Athena always has a plan," a voice whispered in her ear before the sword slid out and Hannah fell to the ground.

Hannah lay there, gasping for breath as blood pooled around her. After a few moments she felt a presence at her side. "Oh Hannah, oh gods, no!" she heard Clara cry. "Somebody get me some nectar and ambrosia!"

"It's too late," Hannah said weakly to her little sister.

"No, no, it can't be!" Clara sobbed. "I can't lose you too!"

Voices started growing distant and echoing as the edges of Hannah's vision went black. "I'm coming, Jacob," Hannah whispered as the world went black.

After what felt like an eternity Hannah finally arrived at her final destination, Elysium. As she entered a lone figure stood in the middle of the path, a young man with scars across his face as an eyes that gleamed like a mini-sun. "Welcome home," he said as he held his arms out.

"Jacob!" Hannah cried as she ran forwards and jumped into his arms. He caught her and spun her around, determined to never let go. They would never be separated again, not if either one of them could help it.

A/N: Here we are, the end of an era. I've spent the last few months of my life writing this story, and, I must say, I'm proud of what I have created. Now, go sort out your feelings of Perlia babies and a last minute death, I'll just be over here obsessing over said Perlia babies.

As always, Have a great day!